A coaching change

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jvigorous1, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

A coaching change

Out of the Big 10 to the ACC Atlantic Coach Jam has decided it's time for a change of scenery. He has resigned as head coach of Penn State and accepted the head coaching position in Boston College.

2. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Wow I didn't see that coming. Hopefully this will help Michigan rise, but time and Ohio State will determine that.

3. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

woohoo this is the best news ive heard since pete caroll resigned

4. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

It may take a couple of seasons for Boston College to become a superpower, but it will be! The ACC better be on the look out.

BTW Jvigourous, I wanna schedule an annual out of conference user game against whoever wants to play against me.

5. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Sounds good.

Does anyone want to have an annual rivalry with Jam and his Boston College team?

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Pitt or WVU would be logical choices

7. Jam.

Do I sense some fear from Florida?

Maybe Tennessee is up to the challenge?

8. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Not at all. I'll set up a home and home. BC @ Florida week 1?

9. Jam.

Sounds awesome to me, man.

10. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

cool. See you week 1!

11. Jam.

Sorry that I have to start your season off with a loss, it's gonna be a hit to your National Title hopes. Sorry that I have to start your season off with a loss, it's gonna be a hit to your National Title hopes.:p

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

hey hey hey...im still in shock about my boy pete!!!!:(:(:mad::mad::cool::cool:

13. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I hate USC but jusdt because I am jealous that they beat us the past 2 years lol. That being said I liked Pete Carrol was a great coach. Lane Kiffin though is a different story cannot stand him..and hope he flops so bad.

14. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I've been a Trojan fan since 97, so when i heard Pete was leaving i was hurt, only because i went thru 5 season's like UCLA. Then when they hired Lane i was like WTF! but i warmed up to the idea when i heard Coach O and Monte was coming with him. Pete's biggest problem since 2005 has been the lost of asst's Coach O, Sark, Holtz, Chow.....etc. Thats why Pete damn near took everybody with him to Seattle.. i hope we can get Junior Seau or Dat Nguyen to replace Ken norton Jr. and maybe a few good offensive coaches...

Kiffen might be a pompous little sh*t but the one thing he is, is smart...smart enough to know he needs experienced coaches who can develop players. As long as he keeps his mouth shut and let his record do the talking ill be happy...well he can keep talking ish to Urban...lol