A coaching position is available....

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by JrRawlins, Mar 17, 2009.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

A coaching position is available....

Due to time constraints Odoge has decided to step down..... if your intersted or know someone.... let me know...

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

At this point, I don't have a problem if someone wants to pick up LSU. In case it becomes an issue.

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i wouldn't mind jumping conferences actually if that's an option. the big east is boring and truthfully, im never beating hot rod, i've come to that conclusion. maybe have a shot down the road in the sec to win a conference title and go to a bowl not named after a car or chicken sandwich

4. JrRawlins

yeah i dont think the team is really as important and the conference/division......

5. JrRawlins

i dont have a problem withyou jumpin conferences.... at this point in the dynasty... we are all diehards, its not like you are not gonna get gettin your games in.... so if you wanna switch, make it officiall and we will start lookin for a Big East team...

6. OMlawdog

I would welcome Juggs into the SEC. LSU would be great for recruiting battles. Of course it may be a little easier for him than he would like.

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I don't approve of juggs moving to the SEC

J/K :)

8. JrRawlins

If Juggs decides to move, a spot in the Big East preferably Rutgers, but a spot would be available, instead of Mississippi State.... if anyone is interested...

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Yeah cool, I'll jump to SEC. LSU would be nice, but I don't know how Auburn or Alabama feel about that. Just a change of scenary would be cool.

As for the team in the Big East. Rutgers has the nation's top RB in Reggie Thibedeux, a freshman with 96 spd/97 acc. Unforutnately, they don't have much else and in 4 years, I have struggled to land anyone in recruiting. No one wants to come to Jersey.

When would the switch happen? Now or after the season?

10. OMlawdog

I will let Mutt and Graves make the decision if they have a problem.

It is my experience that the CPU recruits for shit, and that if you are going to move, you should be set up to roll after we advance.

LSU should be really good, but we are in our 4th season so most of the players will be recruits that the CPU signed, and like I said the CPU recruiting is usually terrible.

11. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

I have no problem with it. I came to Alabama, and the speed on this team was nonexistant as i had no one over 93 and only 1 or 2 at 93. I have no problem playing Saturday night games in the Bayou.

12. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    yeah maybe it's true that no one wants to come to jersey...poor dirty jerz...

13. JrRawlins

the switch will happen tonite with the advancing of the week...

14. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

So a quick recap on LSU as I checked them out briefly yesterday...

First off, I get to try them out against Vandy this week, then play Rhude, Lawdog and Mutt in consecutive weeks...ouch

The team has quite a few high OVR guys, but 1 guy 92 spd, and 5 91 spd...that's it. Starting HB is 87 spd. O-line is loaded to the tits. Defense pretty solid. Skill position on offense...friggin awful. 1 thing that I did not know, the cpu does not redshirt...period. I mean I am 5-6 deep at positions, with Freshman who haven't/won't play a snap all year and the cpu didn't redshirt them.

The recruiting isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I dumped about 10 guys off the cpu's list and replaced them with 4* guys who LSU was in the top 10, no other user team was going after, and the cpu never even talked to...again odd. The one thing that is really going to hurt me though, the cpu has scheduled literally, 20 of the 25 guys I left on the list they came up with, for Week 13 visits. And with it coming so late, I have a feeling I'm going to lose a ton of guys before they ever come to Baton Rouge. Since that's our next home game, I'm stuck too.

15. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Only thing I"m not feeling about doing this switch is now I went from already having 5 users games to 6 on my schedule.....Clemson ain't built for that yet

16. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

that's nothing...i'm gonna have 7 this year between the 2 teams. Already played 4 user games with Rutgers...switch to LSU and i got 3 in a row

17. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

That's different teams though....no comparision......this is Clemson's season I'm talking about....and you're not exactly rolling with a creampuff, LSU has to be at least a 5 star school

18. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

if you want, you can play the cpu the week you were supposed to play LSU. definitely didn't want to step on no one's toes with the change. big east was just so boring though. ill have no problem with you (or any user for that matter) playing cpu LSU this year. you're right, not fair you guys getting an extra user game

19. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Nah we're gonna roll the game.....gives me extra reason to add LSU to my hated list lol

Nah, I'm kidding it's all good.....I'm kinda cranky this week, had massive layoffs at my job on Monday and yesterday, was terrible to see people I've worked with so long get the axe and crying...troubling times....in comparision to that, no way in hell I should be getting upset about this switch.....sometimes you gotta reality check yourself

I look forward to the game, we've never played before so this should be a good one

20. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Sorry man, we had a few (not massive thank god) a few weeks back, so can relate completely. Tough times, very tough. Looking forward to playing.

21. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Yeah it's scary....we just bought a house too, so I'm very nervous.....

We play next week I think...I got a gang of recruits coming in..I need this game lol

22. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    dang that's crazy rhude...we had a ton of hours cut n crap in our department (kitchen)...yet the damn place keeps hiring for some reason...ugh.

23. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Man cuts are a part of life for the next little while I think boys... I work at IBM and my team recently went from about 160 people... to 10! I have no idea how I managed to hold on to my job... but I'll take it!!

24. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Wow, that is insane.....thankfully you were able to hold on to your job

Still it's tough to see people with families, and who you've worked so long with, get cut like that

25. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

did anyone jump on Rutgers or a Big East team? forgot to check last night