A Couple Of Ideas For Content

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Timpegoose, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

1. Somebody could keep up with the stats thread. Its pretty simple, all you have to do is download them from dynasty wire and copy and paste from excel.
    2. Somebody could pick up the power rankings for PA while he is settling in with his newborn. Would be nice to see some power rankings before the end of the season.
    3. I am going to attempt to make a "Recruiting Big Board". I saw this in the Deuce and thought it would be an easy way to see who has signed recruits. If somebody wants to help me with the upkeep of thtis I would appreciate it.
    4. Maybe a "User Players of the Week" that just highlights the best user players for each week.

Clay is going to try to pick up Gameday Final shortly, I just sent him the template for it tonight, so we should have one of those in the next couple of days. If anybody else has any ideas feel free to post them here. And be sure to make some conversation on the content if guys take the time to do them, it makes it much more worth while if poeple are commenting on it. I understand that some of us are extremely busy, but if we can all add just a little bit it will help a ton

2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

another idea is a highlight thread, since I now understand how to post highlights I don't think that would be difficult either

3. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Yeah posting the highlights usually isn't too difficult. Once you figure out how to do it it goes pretty quick.

4. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Well PA needed to drop out because he has been extremely busy as of late. Anybody want to pick up the Power Rankings and try to get them out before bowl season?

5. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

He drops out because of time, while he's bitching every week about not advancing after 1 day?

6. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Yeah I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that he just had his first child recently, and I am sure that takes up a ton of time.