A favor to ask of all of you.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hurdrs123, Nov 6, 2009.

1. hurdrs123

hurdrs123 Walk On

Aug 25, 2009
    A favor to ask of all of you.

Hi, my name is Richard Hurd and I have a favor to ask of all of you on this board. I have a Ethics project due this week and my topic is "Should sports teams be stripped of titles if players used P.E.D's", and since this is a website dedicated mostly to football video games players I figure a few of you are actual sports fans. So if you have a couple minutes of free time, I'd be greatly in debt for your kindness if you could fill out this survey I've created.

Thank you, Richard Hurd

Pleas copy and paste all the info below and answer with a yes or no, and if you wish to elaborate on your answer more that would be greatly appreciated.

If you don't wish for other people to see your opinion you can PM on the site.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________
    First Name:

1) Do you think sports teams should be stripped of titles if players on the team used P.E.D's?

2) Do you think the team is tainted in history in any way?

3) Does the quality of the player or the amount of players on the team make a difference?

4) Are you a fan of any team that would fall under this question? (Please list team if answer is yes)

5) When a player is proved to have used P.E.D's do you think the punishment should be on the players individual achievements or on the his team?
    A) Player B) Team

6) Is it alright for a player to use a P.E.D (HGH) if he says the only purpose is to recover quicker from injury?

7) Does it make a difference if a player tests positive for using steroids or if he tests positive for HGH, or is it the same thing?
    A) Difference(If so why) B) Same thing

8) Would you forgive a player who tested positive for a P.E.D after he had served his punishment?

Once again thank you for taking the time to fill this out