A few of you are starting off

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Aug 9, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

A few of you are starting off

Great. You have gotten me your playbook and offense you have posted your team previews and who you are. Then there are a few of you who has only posted they are checking in and leave. This isn't how TF works. You dont start coming in here and contributing i will find replacement for you. 3 people are already on the T.O list and you have 1 day to respond or the other 9 or 10 new members who want to come in here and contribute on a regular basis will be taking your spots.

2. NDCOLTS1979

If u r not heard from mickey klh or cord u will be gone. You have been told from the start this is not a play only site. All u do is come in and check in and leave. That's not how it works around here. You have till 2 pm central time to start posting. U were asked for playbook and style offense no word. You came in and checked in and that's all u did. I have people waiting who will contribute to the league. Also justasample you are close to be added to the list. The rest of you are doing an excellant job already and I hope u keep it up cause I don't want to keep booting people for not posting

3. NDCOLTS1979

KLH and Cordizill are gone. I have the replacement for one already he will be on later. Will find the other replacement soon

4. NDCOLTS1979

I want to apologize to those of you who are here and contributing and want to be a part of this great community. I am not going to let a few people ruin your experience here. I will get us a group of 12 great sim players who want to contribute and have fun. We dont have to be serious on here it can be fun and games as well. Cause we will have fun

5. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

I'm still a newb, so please be gracious with me. This is head and shoulders over anything I've been involved with, so it is kind of overwhelming.

6. NDCOLTS1979

I am i just trying to get across to everyone what is expected. Like i said dont have to be all the time just be active add somethning here and there. Heck add something off the wall. I am going to be patient with all of you. Im just not going to let one or two guys bring everyone down. You are stepping up and being active and you will be fine if you keep it up. I was a new guy once almost 2k posts ago but i was once. I was overwhelmed with everything rules and posting. My pm box is always open my aim is always open for anyone who has a problem or a question. I picked a dynasty just for new guys because i wanted to reach out and help the people who need help. If your struggling with game play dont quit. Send me a message and we will scrimmage and ill help you with what your doing wrong it really is no big deal.

7. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

That's cool. Thanks

8. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

Nothing wrong with not sugar coating things in my book. Everybody should have read the site rules when they signed up to play here at TF and should have known what to expect. I think you seem to be taking, "Just another league for new guys," very seriously and am grateful for the time in efforts you have already put in to getting this thing rolling. I'm looking forward to getting to know all the guys and have a few good seasons.

9. NDCOLTS1979

Yes i do take it serious. Only because i want the new guys to have a chance to stick around here. Yes it time consuming but the rewards outway the time. Get more great players to a great community. I couldnt ask for more of a reward. It will be fun thats for sure and thats what this place is designed for is to get to know who you play and form some bonds. The one thing i dont want to see is anyone calling anyone out. Thats what my pm and aim are for. I will look into it. If i come to you with a problem i dont want anyone to attack the accuser. I will handle the beef between you two and get to the bottom of the situation. I hope they dont come out but if they do it will get handled. Leagues fall apart from time to time because of problems in communication and the forum slowing down. I won't let anyone of you be without a place to play. You play sim post on here and have fun with it all i will keep this alive for you till next years release. You guys get comfortable with TF and can handle another league i will contact the commish of that league and let them know you are a great addittion and you can play in both.

10. rflagg905

rflagg905 Guest

so far you are doing a great job running this

I cant even think about how many hours that you must have put in just to get us this far!Thank you. So I don't think that posting here about game plan and game wrap ups should be a big deal do to.I don't think that all will post a 500-1000 word game wrap up but even just a few lines about the game will do if pressed for time.It's to make this as realistic as we can and more fun.

11. NDCOLTS1979

No im not asking for a sportcenter article lol. If by all means you feel like doing it thats fine. I would much rather everyone actually use www.easports.com/dynasty and edit the story it posts on their into your own words. Those stories actually post on the ps3 as well and you can comment them on the ps3. I have not written up a game summary on tf for 11 game. I use the ea site to post my story.

12. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

I'll try it both ways and see what works best.

13. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Cool, I'll be sure to use the Dynasty website for my write ups then. I agree, its much more practical.