A Few Things

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by I Peench, Sep 11, 2013.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I wanted to address some things moving forward. To start, the TMFL25 tag should be reserved for commissioners and the waiver team. If you have bomb content or have a pressing issue you need help with, feel free to use it as well. The tag, however, has been used far too often thus far.

Please read and acknowledge the following:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gameplay complaints:

Gameplay complaints are to be submitted to me via PM. Absolutely no texting me – it’s annoying as shit and it makes it difficult to track complaints. At the halfway point of each season, I will contact anyone who has had a complaint filed against them. Please take these constructively and harbor no ill-will or bitterness. We all have slipped up here and there; generally it’s by accident/without realizing it.

Format of the PM:

PM: I Peench
    Subject: TMFL Gameplay Complaint
    Body:
    1. Season and week
    2. Opponent
    3. Final score
    4. Complaint
    5. Let me know if you tried to work it out with your opponent and how that went. Try to be constructive!

All complaints will be tracked. I would encourage you all to give the benefit of the doubt and to your opponent and try to work it out before filing a complaint. Passive aggressiveness is a female trait - remember that, and realize withholding a legitimate complaint is a disservice to everyone involved.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Processing trades:

Each season, there will be a thread to post all finalized trades. Please note that this thread is exclusively for deals already agreed upon, and they should all be complicit with trade regulations. The thread is located here, as are instructions as to how to post a trade.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Gameplay Observations:

-Please note that 2 man under and the curl route are both extremely overpowered. By no means are they banned, but please use discretion. Golden rule? Don’t be a douche – the curl is almost impossible to stop, don’t use it as a crutch on 3rd downs.

-At the end of games, let your opponent run it out. Meaning, if you’re out of timeouts and there’s 1:40 to go, try to proceed as if chew clock was on. I was in this situation with sawemoff week 1, and, thankfully, we both came to an amicable agreement. The game would’ve been over, but I felt awkward letting 1:30+ of clock run off without asking. There should be an understanding that this is how we’re going to proceed. As always, it helps if you mic up with your opponent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiver Team:

We're currently looking for someone to assist antcap with the waivers. Please let me know if you're interested in helping out.

If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know.

• Like Like x 8
  2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

3. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Read and understood

4. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Let me show you a few thingsssss

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Read and understood

7. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Got it Big Daddy Steve

8. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Got it. This can't be stressed enough boys:

All complaints will be tracked. I would encourage you all to give the benefit of the doubt and to your opponent and try to work it out before filing a complaint. Passive aggressiveness is a female trait - remember that, and realize withholding a legitimate complaint is a disservice to everyone involved.

• Like Like x 3
  9. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Read and acknowledged

10. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Read and acknowledged.

11. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

Got it

12. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

13. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

14. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Roger Wilco .(y)

15. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Sounds good

16. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Understood.

17. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

Understood

18. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

LMFAO. That's classic

• Like Like x 1
  19. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

20. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Read and Understood.

21. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

22. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Okie doke.

23. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

Read and understood

24. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

TMFL25 I apologize for the tag, but I wanted to clear some things up regarding gameplay complaints. I've been getting some third party nonsense, ie "Johnny was really upset about how Chad played, but he doesn't want to come across as a complainer" (because we all know a douche named Chad). Let me make this clear: While I really hope you try to work it out with your opponent, I know it's not always possible. There's nothing worse than not filing a complaint, as the offender may not even know what he's doing wrong. I want this to be a constructive exercise, not a witch hunt.

So please, feel free to PM me. As I stated earlier, after week 8 I will PM offenders the complaint and keep it anonymous. As always, try to be reasonable and give your opponent the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks dudes.

• Like Like x 3
  25. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    We only get better as a group if we help each other.

• Like Like x 1