A Few Tips to Prevent Transfer Failed/etc.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Jan 2, 2012.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Kasper
    Oshiomogho
    sawemoff
    hornfaninbama
    -Cougars-
    Philstyle3005
    JQwon13
    CoachRedd
    BPHusker
    maniac13

Alright guys, these tips have been kinda spread out all over the place, so I'm going to consolidate them:

• Do NOT ever save your file when you load the OD. If you do, there is a chance it will freeze when I advance. CoachRedd is the only person who should be saving the file every week, in the case that we have to re-host the file.
    • IF you're going to view your highlights after a game against a user, make sure they exit out first and the score gets reported.
    • IF you view highlights against the CPU, you risk having your results not uploading. You'll have to super-sim/play again, no fun.
    • During offseason, ALWAYS 'green' up and back out of the OD when you are done with the current stage. If your looking at your recruiting board while I'm advancing, it screws up your board that week and I have to re-advance.
    Everyone let me know they've read this ^^ it saves us some headaches in the future.

2. fuzzyl0gic

I'd like to add, in general, viewing your highlights create a high rate of your game not reporting the score. It has been happening to me a lot lately, it sucks.

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

here's an idea.. fuck the highlights?

• Like Like x 1
  4. fuzzyl0gic

Pretty much. Haha.

5. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

So don't save the dynasty ever?

6. fuzzyl0gic

Nope, I know it takes a little longer to load that way, but it has proven to sometimes cause problem. This was quite the buggy release for EA.

7. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

Yeah, they had a few bugs this year namely in the save department. But I'll turn my autosave feature off.

8. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Got it

9. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas