1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

A Friendly Poll - Please Answer

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Claven, Oct 27, 2010.

?

Do you play your OMFL games with the Auto-Sprint Enabled?

1. Yes, I love just worrying about finding holes and following blockers.

81.3%
  2. No, I like to be able to sprint whenever I want to.

18.8%
  1. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Just want to see if I'm in the minority of owners who use the auto-sprint feature in Madden 11.

2. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Ive used it in every game, not necessarily because I like it better, just never changed it, didnt know we could, but ill stick with auto-sprint, works good for Mathews

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Settings like Auto-Sprint,Auto-Strafe, Auto-Subs can be changed in the games main menu settings. Not on the online franchise part but the main screen settings part.

I turno off auto sprint and strafe

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I also have both turned off and I am going to adjust my auto subs for my next game. I just dont like the way players move with it on.

5. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I have to think about doing that. With auto sprint, sometimes your HBs outrun the blocking scheme and i have no idea how to be more patient other than completely stopping.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

I love the auto-sprint! It really has helped just being able to focus on the blockers and holes with MJD!

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm a lover of the autosprint.

8. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

I thought I turned it off but in my last game my rb kept trying to lateral the ball so I don't kno

9. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

I play with it on, not because I think it's better, just because i've never bothered to change it. Same with auto strafe.

10. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

You can turn this on and off? I thought that was a league setting. Hmmm. I like the new running much better.

11. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I haven't messed with it. I kind of like the way it is but it may be more effective to sprint by myself again.