A Glitch I experienced

Discussion in 'The Flashback' started by Azwethinkweiz, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Azwethinkweiz

Azwethinkweiz Walk On

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share a glitch I just experienced while playing my first OD game. Purdue was driving and made it all the way to my 10 yard line. I was able to intercept a comeback route and momentum made my corner run out of bounds at about the 5. At that point, I got an XP bonus for "longest INT Return". Low and behold, when I lined up for my first play, I was on their 5 yard line instead of my own.

I bring this up because I feel this may inevitably happen in a human vs. human game and I'm not sure what the protocol should be. On the one hand, it sucks for the opponent because you get an incredibly short field. On the other hand, it sucks for the person who made the interception because what can they do? If they just give the ball back to the opponent (4 kneel downs or whatever), they basically nullified the big play they just made. If they go for it, it may cause some drama.

Anyway, just a concerned citizen trying to do his part!

2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Yea, a lot of people are experiencing that. We will have to figure out something.

3. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

Yeah I read about this glitch recently after this game came out, hoped it wasn't gonna happen to us.

4. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

That's a shame man. They're may not be any recourse during a user game. It's frustrating, but That's just EA.