A great example

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KLH528, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KLH528

KLH528 Walk On

A great example

?

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

lol

3. KLH528

KLH528 Walk On

seriously, did I miss something?

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I have warned everyone about being active on this forum. You came in and checked in and left. I have asked for a team preview i have asked for a playbook. And i have gotten nothing from you as everyone else has stepped up and contributed. If you want to contribute your spot is still open. This place here is not just a play only league and your buddy sent me a message saying he didnt want to contribute just play and i have not heard from you. I'm not going to let one guy ruin the fun for the rest of the new guys who are here to contribute

5. NDCOLTS1979

I swear some people think its just play site only and dont really read the rules. Everyone else here is excited to play and contribute and then you have a select few who are im here and dont hear from them until they are gone.

6. KLH528

KLH528 Walk On

Mickey13 right now you are here. If you stay active and contribute i will take you off here. I think right now there is a great core group here who actually want to be a part of TF. Yes posting can be a hassle sometimes. I am not asking to post every second alls i am asking is to contribute.

Justasample you need to start contributing as well. I assumed you were running multiple offense with multiple playbook no team. You are not contributing at all. Will give you one week to prove you want to be here otherwise i will replace you

So you give them a chance to prove theirselves but you just boot me?

7. NDCOLTS1979

Mickey is here contributing. Just at least posted his offense style you have posted nothing except this thread. Like i said you want to play and contribute you can have your spot back. If you are just going to play no you cant. Thats part of the guidelines here at TF.

8. NDCOLTS1979

I am giving you the chance. Its simple you want to contribute or not. I have asked for playbooks before the first advance. Yet you have given me nothing. I said i need them before week 1 advance and everyone here is ready to go but you.

9. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

? Is there a reason you're calling me out?

10. KLH528

KLH528 Walk On

Atleast be understanding man, you have posted a lot of information that I have taken the time to read--some of the things I might have misread. I wrongly assumed that if I didn't tell you my offense you would assume I was running with the team I picked offense, I thought that's normally what people do. I bought NCAA early and since then have been checking daily to get a league started up, it took so long to get this league started up I stopped looking back to the site around this time, with all that said I obviously want to be in the league but you should have just put me in the time out forum, I don't see why you had to kick me from the league, send request back if you want a good player until NCAA '12

11. NDCOLTS1979

He is only doing that because i put you on the List. Saying i need . What point he is not getting is that you posted alot more than im here and leave and not be heard from again till now. You have posted your playbook your preview. Which a preview is what happens before a season starts.

12. NDCOLTS1979

The reason i kicked you is because when i went to your application you said you just want in a league with your buddy. So when he left and said he was done then i never heard from you to me that means you are done as well since you guys are in the same house and all

13. NDCOLTS1979

This stuff here is suppose to be in my PM box btw. Now if u want to stay you can stay simple put. Just post your stuff and lets move on.

14. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

I hear you. We're all grown though. My kids talk about eachother trying to prove a point. As an adult I don't try to drag other people into my stuff even if I feel I have a point to make.

15. KLH528

KLH528 Walk On

4sho, now back to football

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.