A Guarantee

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

After finishing the season 9-3 (honestly, should have been 10-2 at worst, possibly 11-1...damn you Sabo!), the Mississippi State coach has came out and put all the cards out on the table:

"The kids are obviously disheartened about not playing in the SEC championship game...we were so close. Not many people gave us a chance this year," said coach nrg_qbz. "I don't care if I offend anyone with what I am going to say next, but with the recruits we have coming in and the returning talent, MSU will win the SEC next year."

The student body roared in approval as fireworks set off and a life-size cake made to resemble the coach was given to him. "I don't know what to say. It's going to be weird eating myself," said coach nrg_qbz.

Take that quote for what it's worth.

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Since I seem to be lacking SEC user's to play against, MSU would love the opportunity to play anyone in Z2H. It could be on your home-field, that's fine with me :)

3. the_rhinoceros

the_rhinoceros Walk On

I don't think you'll be lacking SEC users to play against next year. But if you want to make the journey to DeKalb (or wherever), I'll play you.

4. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Yea, with all the talented teams that were available in the SEC I would be shocked if you didn't get a lot more user games next year.

5. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

Hopefully we'll actually be able to play our game next year, as MSU travels west to face the Bruins.

6. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Not if coach E heads to ole miss ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.