A Legend Signs on with Team Wreckage

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by totalwreckage, Jun 14, 2009.

1. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

A Legend Signs on with Team Wreckage

TFC News Netwro.

**Breaking News**

After Team Wreckage had two successful fights on Fight Night 4's card Ron Wreckage, Trainer of Team Wreckage has given word to TFC News Netwrok that a new trainer has signed on to lead the team with Ron Wreckage and build champions, and that is none other than

[​IMG]

Captain America randy "The Natural" Couture

Wreckage- Team Wreckage is still in its infant stage. We only have a small collection of fighters but may build at a later date. Marcus Davis and Michael Bisping are our two staples, and with Randy Couture as the head trainer I lookj for our guys to have solid standup and solid ground work. Marcus Davis is very excited to have him aboard. My background was purely Freestyle Wrestling while Randy has a Greco Roman base and excellent boxing skills..

Out of Character notes-

I have a Randy Couture CAF but he is not a TFC fighter he is a career mode CAF, and I will use him in non sanctioned TFC grudge matches should they come up, and they will have nothing to do with the league or anything to do with Rankings it would be like a "Gym" fight non sanctioned. Also Gonzaga is not on team Wreckage, and Im not currently recruiting but down the line I may I have a PM in to Ryno, about hte Team but i really don't need a Team Forum for just myself lol

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Randy who?

3. totalwreckage

oh poor young scribe. You have a lot to learn. You should just be worried about the fact Andersons dreams are crumbling right before his eyes. Granted your backyard jobber got the best of Gonzaga, but your stables win streak over me ends there. So in the immortal words of the rock...........JUST BRING IT

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

T-Dub, Big Nog is extremely disappointed in his recent performances in the Octagon. I'm thinking he needs to step back from "the show" and get a fight in. Can we set-up a match with The Natural?

[​IMG]

5. totalwreckage

The Natural would love to spar with Big Nog. Two legends of the sport. Full discolsure though my Randy CAF is higher rated than the stock CAFs because i took Randy through Career.

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

You probably should take your guys through a full career and max them out. Must be a benefit of being co-commish.:rolleyes:

7. totalwreckage

dude wtf are you talking about. I said clearly in my post Randy is not for league use, but I would be willing to spar people with him. I will repeat it for you clearly and in bold RANDY COUTURE IS NOT A TFC FIGHTER. HE IS MY OWN PERSONAL CAF THAT I MADE FOR USE ONLINE IN RANKED MATCHES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH TFC.

and he is my favorite fighter which is the reason I wanted him as my Fake teams trainer, and if someone else wants to make a Randy Couture through the stock CAF process for use here that is fine, but mine is not a TFC fighter

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

My bad apologize for not reading the whole post but either way just a little friendly smack. If you want we can spar now and you can smash my face if it makes you feel better. My game has been pretty weak the last few time I played, I think people are catching up to me.

9. totalwreckage

hehe its all good I just didnt want ppl to think I was trying to get one over and have an extra fighter who went trhough Career. I may be on a bit later and we can spar, right now Im gonna start watching Terminator Salvation. When you beat me that motivated me to play more xbox games. I prefer the ps3 controller and the two games feel way different on controls, for ex I cant shine subs on the ps3 but I cna button mash them better nad on xbox vice versa but after you beat my ass I played like 30 ranked matches using gonzaga that same night lol lost 2

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Right on. Oh and I do know who Randy Couture is, and my "backyard jobber" looks due for a title shot. Just a little something you and Juggs can discuss.

11. totalwreckage

lol thats all up to Juggs bud. Start talking trash to Kongo and you guys can fight for the pride of France :D

12. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Kongo already has a title fight lined up with Lesnar for the next card. Face Plow will have a shot to earn the next title shot but will need to win his next match or 2