1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

A little crazy schedule, I apologize *not retiring*

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by HoundsOfHowl, Aug 30, 2013.

1. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Ok guys, I apologize in advance for this, but my schedule just got crazy for the next 10 weeks. I may have to be on auto for a few games or more a season due to my schedule. I am coaching little league football, and that requires 3 days of practice and 1 game a week. Then there is ASU football, as most of you know I am a huge fan, if you check out my twitter @colt45_870 you'll see my hardcore fan outfit. Then I am also playing softball and bowling this fall/winter. I took on alot, but I am going to try to stick it out and play as many games as I can with yall until the 10 weeks is over then I'll be done with everything that was going on. Just asking that no one gets mad and I know it will be frustrating, but with the glitches and all I don't want to leave, especially with myself knowing that in 10 weeks I'll be open again.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

And the West get's even easier...

• Like Like x 1
  3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Good thing I ran the table on the East then this year. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

ya the teams you played. No Michigan, Maryland, or Rutgers. Alllll better teams.

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

So does this mean guaranteed 2 day advances with no more 24 hour advances for 10 weeks?

• Like Like x 1
  6. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

No ill be on auto and ill ask about the other teams schedule and if I can't make it happen then he can play CPU. Then on CPU games if I'm not done by the time all 11 are done y'all can advance

• Like Like x 2