A little crazy schedule, I apologize *not retiring*

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by HoundsOfHowl, Aug 30, 2013.

1. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Ok guys, I apologize in advance for this, but my schedule just got crazy for the next 10 weeks. I may have to be on auto for a few games or more a season due to my schedule. I am coaching little league football, and that requires 3 days of practice and 1 game a week. Then there is ASU football, as most of you know I am a huge fan, if you check out my twitter @colt45_870 you'll see my hardcore fan outfit. Then I am also playing softball and bowling this fall/winter. I took on alot, but I am going to try to stick it out and play as many games as I can with yall until the 10 weeks is over then I'll be done with everything that was going on. Just asking that no one gets mad and I know it will be frustrating, but with the glitches and all I don't want to leave, especially with myself knowing that in 10 weeks I'll be open again.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

And the West get's even easier...

• Like Like x 1
  3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Good thing I ran the table on the East then this year. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

ya the teams you played. No Michigan, Maryland, or Rutgers. Alllll better teams.

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

So does this mean guaranteed 2 day advances with no more 24 hour advances for 10 weeks?

• Like Like x 1
  6. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

No ill be on auto and ill ask about the other teams schedule and if I can't make it happen then he can play CPU. Then on CPU games if I'm not done by the time all 11 are done y'all can advance

• Like Like x 2