A Look in the Mirror

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Razcalking1978, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Feb 11, 2009
    A Look in the Mirror

Heya folks. As many might have noticed, my activity around here has been significantly diminished after my illness. I’ve been the last to get my week done for two weeks in a row, and I haven’t updated my blog in over a month. Many times in the past AG, Dat and myself have written about the need for players to look at themselves and figure out if the E-League is truly the right spot for them. The truth is, while I’m fine now, the forced break due to the illness has unfortunately led to a diminished interest in NCAA football. I still enjoy playing the game now and then and still really like recruiting, but the passion for writing up game reports has left and I’m not sure if it will return.

So I’m not sure that I’m a good fit for this league anymore. The passion could return in couple of months, but it’s not fair to ask the premier OFFL league to “wait-and-see”. It’s really tough call not so much because of any fear of giving up my team, but more because I don’t want to give up this OFFL community. That being said, the E-League deserves the best and most active, so I’m offering up my spot to the best that AG can find.

I’ll continue to Commish the TeamBuilder league because I run it as a relaxed have-fun type of league, and I’ll hang around the forums if y’all don’t mind.
  2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Jul 7, 2009
    Blah, sucks to hear...I was wondering what was going on...Are you sure?
  3. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

May 18, 2009
    Sorry to see you go Raz.