A Look Inside the 12th Man - Preseason Predictions

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by thafuture3886, Feb 4, 2013.

1. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

First, let me start by saying congratulations to the Indianapolis Colts. For anyone that didn't know, they won the last non-sim season Super Bowl ;). But i'm not here to focus on the past, with a new season approaching in the 12th Man it's time to look into the future. And what better way to do that, than to try to predict the future myself?

AFC EAST
    The Patriots are the defending division champs but I don't expect them to repeat as division champs. The Jets grabbed headlines by grabbing one of the greatest madden WR's ever in Megatron. The Bills were finally able to get a quarterback that can throw it past 10 yards in Eli Manning and the Dolphins are loaded with young talent.

Prediction: Jets combination of offense and defense will be too much to overcome as they win the division.

AFC NORTH
    The Ravens are the reigning kings of the division winning the division title in both played seasons but fall short in the playoffs every time. The Browns have improved in every season and i don't see that changing. The Bengals appear to have finally gotten their style of players and will try to capitalize on so, and the Steelers are the Steelers, always in the mix of things no matter what.

Prediction: Browns continue their improvement and wrestle away the crown from the Ravens

AFC SOUTH
    The Colts have all but owned this division and are the defending Super Bowl Champs and have also added more offensive weapons for Andrew to try his Luck with. The Titans were hot on the Colts heels and appear primed to overtake the mighty Colts. The Texans have all the pieces but cannot avoid a slow start like a couple seasons ago. The Jags, well they're the Jags but never count Dmass out.

Prediction: Colts continue their dominance and win their 3rd straight division title

AFC WEST
    The Broncos are the defending champs and appear to have gotten better through the draft and free agency by adding plenty of young talent. The Chiefs have stated many times they're ready to make their super bowl run and finally have a QB that can take them there. The Raiders proclaimed to be this season super bowl winner but need to greatly improve their defense before anything. The Chargers made the biggest splash in free agency by giving Dwayne Bowe an A-rod type contract, but can their defense stop anybody?

Prediction: Broncos make it 2 in a row and capture the division crown in a 3-team race with the Chiefs and Raiders

NFC EAST

The Eagles come in as the reigning 2 time division champs and appear poised to capture a 3rd in a row. The Giants are standing in the way of the Eagles and have an array of new weapons at their disposal including the beast Rob Gronkowski at TE. The Cowboys are hoping their success in the sim season can carry over into the actual season. The Redskins, backed by the #1 pick will try to shock everyone that think this team is lacking talent.

Prediction: Giants overtake the Eagles and capture their first division crown

NFC NORTH

The Packers have owned this division but a playoff loss to the Bears has the Bears confidence at an all-time high. The Packers are still the team to beat as long as they have Aaron Rodgers at QB. The Bears made some good moves in he draft and free agency in hopes of overtaking the Packers. The Lions traded away their best offensive player so no one knows what to make of them and while the Vikings still have Adrian Peterson, they must rely on a rookie QB to lead them to the promise land.

Prediction: Packers continue their dominance and make it 3 in a row

NFC SOUTH
    The Panthers return from a great season as division champs and have talent at every position. The Saints coming off what some consider the best draft are poised to snatch the crown back from the Panthers. The Bucs and Falcons will try to oust the Saints and Panthers as division champs.

Prediction: Saints snatch back the division crown from the Panthers

NFC WEST
    The Cards are the reigning division champs and appear to have reloaded with young talent in hopes of continuing their success. The 49ers backed by a couple of solid drafts to go along with one of the most talented teams in the league are poised to capture their 1st division crown. The Seahawks have plenty of talent on both sides of the ball and new coach Lamar appears to be settling into his identity with this team. The Rams have been building up their team the first 4 seasons and appear ready to make their move in season 5.

Prediction: Cards win in a tough race in which all 4 teams have a shot at the division title

• Like Like x 7
  2. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Great read bro, i love the A rod comment...

If my defense can be just average it should be a fun season. We will have the 1st test week 1 when we play the JETS and newly acquired megatron...

• Like Like x 1
  3. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

I just cant buy love in this forum... Is it the reach arounds, are they not good enough?

• Like Like x 1
  4. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

I think your last name could be the problem... ;)

I did suggest you could win it all. Wasn't that enough :)

5. redlishus

BTW. Well done Curtis.

• Like Like x 2
  6. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

No relation to TJ.. I swear

• Like Like x 4
  7. redlishus

I know. If you were, you would have complained about sliders by now...

• Like Like x 5
  8. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Great job Curtis!

• Like Like x 1
  9. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

But your related to the reigning Super Bowl Champ ;)

Youll be put to a test week 1 Kristopher.

10. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Good stuff! Can't wait to prove your prediction wrong. :cool::trophy:

• Like Like x 1
  11. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

nice job...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Good work Curt!!!! I've been able to keep the base of my team together for the most part...we coming for the division title this season dammittttt!

• Like Like x 1
  13. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

I just feel the Browns are trending upward

• Like Like x 2
  14. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Overman is thrown into the spotlight... itll be interesting to see if he can get away from the hype and stay focused. AFC North will be a fun division to watch.

15. javy0472

javy0472 Walk On

GREAT READ I LIKE BEING THE UNDERDOG

• Like Like x 1