A look into the SEC

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Ben, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Ben

Ben Walk On

Jul 2, 2012
    SEC Orange Division Preview

th.jpeg Florida Gators -
    HC - Rhight

Well folks its another year of football and that means Gator fans alike are getting pumped up about their beloved Gators. Get ready for another season of no rank in the top 25 and struggling to find a QB who can throw the ball more than 30 yards down the field. Get ready folks! The Gators look like they'll be going 7-5 again this year or worse. But hey! You've got a wonderful rap video to listen too so its not all bad, Rhight?

th-1.jpeg #5 Florida St.
    HC - KnightNoles

OH BOY! Here come the Seminoles! Fresh off of stealing crab legs and suiting up for games they arent allowed to play in. What would the college world do without FSU? We'd all go mad! Its just something about watching the Choke at Doke that gets me hard! The Noles have so many question marks this year. Like most SEC teams, its at QB. What a horrible position to not know who your going to have start.......Wait.......this just in.......Everett Golson is at FSU in 2015. Crisis averted! Just wait until Golson decides to transfer mid season. Its rumored that he's batting for the college cycle in transfers. Good luck Golson!

th-2.jpeg Miami Hurricanes
    HC - Antonio T.

Welcome to the SEC Canes! You guys could hack it in the weak ACC, barely, but can you handle the big leagues? The SEC will grab you up and swallow you whole if you're not careful. Think your having a good season, than BOOOOOMMM!!!!, in a flash you lose 3 in a row. Every week is tough. No more Wake Forests to stomp over week after week. Heck, you guys couldnt even crack the top 25 in the ACC, what do you expect to do in the SEC? Hurricanes are looking like a light rain shower at the moment. The only team that fears you right now is Vanderbilt, but they've given up hope a long time ago. Good luck chumps! You're gonna need it!

th-3.jpeg Clemson Tigers
    HC - ISUCubsWin

Look everyone! Another ACC reject, but hey atleast these guys are ranked! The Clemson Tigers. A team that went 10-3 last year, well respected, plays solid football, blah, blah, blah.... Clemson just graduated from middle school to college. If the ACC was a JFL team it would be best represented by flag football. Welcome to the show Clemson. I wish I could bad mouth you more, but I guess we'll just have to settle it on the gridiron. Hope you dont chicken out!

th-4.jpeg Virginia Tech Hokies
    HC - guitarDADDY1208

Ohhh Noooo! Not another ACC team. What has the SEC succumb too?!? If you thought I was harsh on Miami just wait until I rip into the Hokies! 7-6 is the best you could do last year? Really? Come on! It was the ACC for crying out loud! Hello, Vanderbilt? Yea this is the SEC, hi, yea we found a new bottom feeder to sit down there with you and Kentucky! Say hello to Virginia Tech! Can you feel the excitement in the air!!!!!!!!????!!!!!! Me either! I would wish you good luck, but whats the use? You'll finish dead last regardless.

th-5.jpeg #9 Georgia Bulldogs
    HC - Ben

Ohhhh fiiinnnnaaallllyyyyy! A traditional SEC program. The Bulldogs every year seem to be a solid team. "Oh this is the year we are gonna win it all" says the loyal Dawg fan. Well Georgia fans, your team sleeps in the dog house. Every year they blow it! Just like the entire country expected, but no not you, you had hope, you thought it would be different this time. Let me ask you a question. When your ex girlfriend comes back, is it different from before? Knowing the Bulldogs, theyll blow it all again this year. Oh well! Atleast you Dawg fans have muddin' and the occasional incest wedding to look forward too! Good luck and good riddance.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
    • Like Like x 5
  2. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

Jul 12, 2013
  3. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

Jun 17, 2013
    Love the incorporation of my name, great job Ben