A Madden League.....

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by jkhaalis991, Apr 27, 2009.

1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

A Madden League.....

I was wonder will there be a Madden League when Madden 2010 drops? I say this ONLY if Madden has more than 1 year in online franchise(like 30-50 years). I would ove to see how my recruits do in the NFL. If it is I would be down for it.

2. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

I agree, I would love to see how this would work. Make one of the leagues advance players into a madden league. You would obviously have to make it so both leagues would end at the same time to get the seniors and players who go pro. Not sure if madden will improve the online leagues or if we would have 32 people who would want to play madden.

But I do think this would be something that would be very cool.

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I think each league should do a madden franchise and keep it at 12 teams. I think the more teams you have the more chance for a stall and death of a league. Not a really great example, but look at how MM online league did. I think it lasted like 6 weeks before being called dead. It would also allow for everyone to play with thier "players".

IF you put say TT1 and TT2 together for a madden dynasty who's recruits do you choose to play with? does tradition 1 get to run with their star athletes or does TT2?

4. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    I would be interested in this league, I do agree that it should about around 12 teams, a 32 team league would move extremely slow.

5. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

After thinking about a 16 team league would be work as well. Make it a 2division each confrence. only problem with that would be the abundance of user games when you have a confrence matched up with 2 other user conf.

12 league i would have it 2 teams each div.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

No interest from me. Anybody up for a chess league?

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

would rather use the spare time playing forza 3

8. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

I'd be down for a Madden league, scew those NCAA lovers who are Madden haters

9. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

It's possible that they have fixed madden this year. (I hope)

I think the best way to start out would be to go with a 16 user team set-up. Only problem is, obviously only 12 users can play in a online dynasty for ncaa, so 4 users would basically only be able to play in the madden league without playing with these players in college.

Still not sure if madden will have this feature, but 16 user teams, you can have 1 team in each conference. Maybe after a trial run, we could expand this to a 32 team user league if the interest was there.

10. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

32 league dynasty is way out of the question just for the sake of time.
    1.256 user games! how many seasons would you really get to? 2-3

2.smaller league better tab on owners. It's not really easy keeping 12 peoples ego's in check. the more people you add the more egos. you start having issues with certain playres and keep having to replace them. Owners that were good get sick of the hassle and just give up.

16 is the highest i would go 2 divisons in each confrence. 12 still may be the best with 2 teams each division.

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah, as it pertains to Madden, I would be INTERESTED (not have enough time though) in a single-season league, you know, existing players, people all take their favorite teams and try to win the super bowl, then say their goodbyes. Could get into that.

12. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On