1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

A night for shits and giggles?

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by Lee.Flex, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

A night for shits and giggles?

Do we have any "Just for fun" night coming up? If not... can I help set one up?

Just thought some people might like to get back onto the track and race sometime just for fun.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

You're welcome to schedule something, the Nurburgring races are probably off for now with Bahnzo getting the red rings. all the races are meant to be for fun, though ;)

3. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Yeah... I understand all the races are for fun... but that is just once a week. I was thinking about maybe scheduling some races with only class restrictions and no vehicle restrictions. This will allow users to have fun with an open range of vehicles.

I tried the public online race thing but it seems to be more of a destruction derby than a race.

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'm always up for some racing. I need all the practice I can get against real users.

5. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

We have started a poll for which night would be best. Click Here

Looks like Friday is winning out right now. We are also trying to get a time set up that would be best for all. Probably around 9 - 10 PM EST.