1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

A problem has occurred, which would lead to me bidding adieu

Discussion in 'The Pride' started by guayo10, Sep 5, 2013.

1. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

Coach Eddi will be forced to retire from Eugene. My disc doesn't load anymore, I will be trying to get another one however I'm not sure when. It has been a pleasure gents, good luck to all

And by retiring, I mean you can kick me out. Can't get past the start screen. Just freezes every time.

I have enjoyed my time here at the Pride. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to play here. Was looking forward for next year at Oregon. Was about to sign a couple of recruits as well. I do hope to return to NCAA sometime soon. See you all in another life

Roll Along BG & Go Ducks!

2. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

sorry to hear that , I had same problem last year and I got new disc and it work hours later and have fun here in your future at tso

3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Any chance you'll want to go on Autopilot for a while in case you get a new disc sooner or later?

4. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

As a poor college kid, money doesn't come by too often. Or loose money ha. I have to save up for FIFA 14 as well. I'll look on Craigslist, but I can't make any promises at the moment

Was looking forward for that Pac 12 title game, and a chance at the Rose Bowl too