A proposal for Bills

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okay, I have a question that may need some help.

The Bills are going through some chaotic times with ownership changes. My question is very simple: If I said what deals I have in place with Detroit (and what players are coming in) that we could ask a new owner if they want the Lions or the Bills?

Look, I'm never gonna play well in this league. There are too many good owners. So if I can be dedicated to the league as I've been, maybe I could be a rebuilder. Let me have teams that have high turnover to get them going in the right direction and make them a desirable team for new owners. I know my Saints will never come open, so I'm asking if the league would allow me to take over these "bad" teams and try to get them good.

I mean, right now I have the following deals in place in Detroit, all agreed in Principle:
    • Trading QB Matthew Stafford (85 overall after progression) for QB David Garrard (79-77 overall depending on regression) and WR Mike Sims-Walker (86-89 overall depending on progression).
    • Trading my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks for RE Trent Cole (95 overall), CB Ellis Hobbs (80-82 overall depending on progression), and WR Jason Avant (76-77 depending on progression).
    • Trading MLB Bart Scott (89-85 overall depending on regression) for LOLB Sergio Kindle (80-82 overall depending on progression).
    As you can see I've been doing some serious upgrading with not a lot of trade material. But I would not want to change teams and screw three owners out of deals in place. So, if it's necessary (and a new owner would want the Lions as I have them grading out), I could take over Buffalo if the league would allow it.

It's up to the league if they would want this. I'm willing to work in Buffalo to build something like what I have built in Detroit. Yeah, it would suck because I was really looking forward to getting something going in Detroit, but I'd rather have a stable league than a personally successful run in the league.

2. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

i dont mind u doing all of this but u would really need to talk to the person who would want to take over the lions first.. then let them know that all the trade points r gone

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I like your passion and dedication Winuvas but I dont think this is a good idea. The GM in you looks forward to the challenge but I think in time we will be able to find an owner that is dedicated to the Bills.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I see your positive outlook and raise you truth: We've had THREE owners this year not play a game with the Bills before bolting either the league itself or going to another team. THREE. :)

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

After a little thought on this, I think this may be a good idea if and only if theres no chance it kills your "fun" factor. I doubt it would as you loving GM'ing probably more than playing the game. It really would be awesome for the Bills to start to matter in this league.

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i dont like it at all. stick with a team and let a newbie take a team. btw, you can get better deals than that. lol. just sayin'. it looks like from the other thread this is a dead issue. I want you to pick a team and stick with them because thats what hinders you as player here, not your skills.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, to be fair, my skills don't HELP anything. :)

8. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Like I said to Win before, all the lower teams will have turnover Bills, Lions, , even the Cards if I were to leave (Only reason I hadn't is because I am waiting for a tornado to knockout Sav's internet for 3 month). IT is just Natural, What we need to work on if keeping the higher teams here so that they cant move, If you think about it... we have lost I think 6 owners this year since I have been here maybe more. Once you fix that.. the rest will take care of it's self :)