A Quest to Game...

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Darkwing, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Intro: Since I'm both pissed off and find last night slightly amusing, I will make light of my efforts to play GoGators.

The Chronicle:
    It's 4 p.m. EST, another long and cold day patching holes in concrete pavement at a factory in Northwest Ohio has just ended. By 4:30 I have cleaned up and decided to give into my feeling of being physically weak and tired. I set my alarm for 6:30 and take a nap. I then make the classic dumbass move by apparently turn off my alarm before I get up. Fast forward to 8:03 p.m. I wake up. First thought, damn I finally took a nap and better yet got 3 hours in..Fuck ya! Second thought, (not even a second later) Fuck I'm suppose to be playing Gators right now. We then text to set a reschedule time for 10 p.m

Dinner, Pack my equipment, make the 30 mile drive. At the school by 20 til kickoff. Now for the background problem. The gf is at Purdue for a CE conference, and she couldn't leave her room keys at my house or she wouldn't have been able to get into the room in the morning. The solution? She leaves the room keys locked in her car and gives her best friend (a dude) the spare set for the car. He is always at his house or in the CE lab. Now back to me. I stop at his house and check the lab. No & No. Can't find him. Text the gf for his #. The brilliance I get back? "His phone broke this morning so he doesn't have a cell now." F-ing A. By now it's 10 o'clock.

Within a couple mins after checking for the friend I am standing outside her room door talking to her 3 best friends. All of which live on the exact same floor and I have #s for all 3. I "politely" ask the gf why she couldn't have just given her room keys to one of the girl friends. No answer except he should be in the lab or at home. I circle (brisk walk/jog) around campus twice as the places I have to check are on opposite ends. Dude is nowhere.

Also I should mention now that her female friends have a total of Zero TV's or I would have just played there. & as Gators mentioned about no cell phone it reminds me I would hate to be one of Jello's friends, it's a vital communication tool lol

I decide to try the schools University Center lobby. Big Screen TV..check. Internet port..check. A glimmer of hope ignites. It's 10:30. I try signing into XBL, can't connect. Now running the network test and internet is perfect but wait unable to get on XBL. For some reason my MAC must be getting blocked by the school's internet even though I've played in that location before. I go the the computer lab a couple feet away and re-register the 360. Try the connection again..no luck. Story over. Go watch the rest of Ohio beating BG with the gf's best friends (y)

I'm kinda interested, Gators how eventful was it on your end waiting for me LOL

2. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

HAHAHA!! Get with the times Jello!

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Lol it wasn't too bad cause we were able to communicate via text. Once it got to 1030 though I started getting real tired so that's when I said we gotta start soon or I wouldn't be able to go.

I appreciate the effort man. It's too bad it didn't work out. Maybe next year. Or maybe u should advance the relationship to the point where u get your own key.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Darkwing

I would have a key except for the small fact that her 19 year old very attractive roommate is known for being a slut and is currently 7 weeks prego lol

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Or F-that and upgrade your internet connection. Probably less costly than the relationship.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

Nice story...but you don't have the will to resist?

7. Darkwing

My brother just did lol...speed better, connect reliability nope lol :(

8. Darkwing

Of course...but I'm only a man and she is always naked or in her underwear

9. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I think you are looking at this the wrong way. That's a major bonus dude. Possibly swing a 3-way.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Darkwing

No I look at it as she can't get prego by me lol...BUT the gf isn't 3way open-minded lol. Trust me I've asked ;)

11. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Yeah mines not either :(

You could at least be a pal and snag some pics for the rest of us....just sayin'

12. Darkwing

HAHA..u know what I'll ask the hoe next time I see her. If I catch her in the mood I'll mention skyping you all lol

13. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hahaha now that might get me in trouble.

14. Darkwing

Doing anything like taking a pic would get me in trouble :(

15. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Bros before hoes man.

16. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I believe Darkwing stated that the reason he cannot play at home is because his brother is like this
    [​IMG]

am I wrong?>

17. Darkwing

I place all blame on the local shitty ISP. But yes that's my bro cept he's a 140 lb version of that lol

18. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

what ISP? Depending on where you live, Comcast or Time Warner can either be super good or super shitty