A Question on editing.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Twister18, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I am one that doesn't like to use my commish powers for editing (in fact I wish we couldn't do it), but Nyydus got me thinking on his Bryce Brown situation. I am not talking about changing a speed or performance issue but whether a player is a JR or RS SO. What do you all think of that.

2. timroy85

timroy85 Walk On

I'm ok with non rating adjustments in the interest of realism. Bryce Brown is a RS SO in real life, so he should be in our dynasty.

3. Bornthreat

Bornthreat Walk On

I was told that the Commish can only "completely" edit HIS team in NCAA 12... is that true? (I know we all can do name & # changes)

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I don't see a problem with this change. The info in the rosters is incorrect, so I see no problem fixing it. Plus this is an objective change, not subjective like ratings.

5. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

I say change him to the year he is suppose to be. Sophomore is he is a sophomore.

Doesn't matter anyway, he is an overrated bust that will just leave your program with a looming probation. Trust me, I know! ha

6. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

I'm in agreement with everyone else. If he is really a SO-rs then that is what he should be in the game.

7. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

agreed^

8. Bornthreat

Bornthreat Walk On

Is it me.... or are the sliders set making the game too easy? I mean everybody smoked their higher ranked opponents, and the only team that lost the game was super-simmed. I just played Texas and it was more like playing North Texas. lol Just a suggestion, but maybe we may need to think about adjusting some things to make the games more challenging.

9. timroy85

timroy85 Walk On

lol speak for yourself....I only beat SDSU by 7, Oregon State only beat Notre Dame by 3 and Houston beat North Texas in a pretty close game.

10. Bornthreat

Bornthreat Walk On

OK, maybe I just had a lucky game. lol GL

11. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Wow. I am getting worried about playing you Born, especially how you dispatched Hot Rod in the tourney. You save any highlights of that?

• Like Like x 1
  12. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Yeah, we all have only had one game, it is a bit soon to start jacking with sliders

13. Bornthreat

Bornthreat Walk On

LOL.... Just trying to play some good football. I have a few highlights, just haven't uploaded them yet.

• Like Like x 1