Archived A Quick Reminder

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Jul 22, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

BennettForce
    bawvu97
    BakerWildcat7
    Bl0ndeRedHead
    -Cougars-
    Hokie Effect
    iBleedOrange247
    IrishBearcat
    LSUTRUTH
    The Parrothead
    UNo x Broncos
    Will Atkinson

It's been brought to my attention that we have a handful of members running up the score and stat padding. There is no reason for anyone to be scoring under :10 left in a game when up multiple scores, no reason why starters should be in when it's over a 4 score game, no reason to be passing when the game is out of hand, etc. etc.

This is very common sense. If you have to ask if something is considered running up the score, the answer is probably yes.

I will not hesitate to throw out game results of games I deem stat padding or running up the score occured. Take out your starters, pound the football, and get out of the ball game. Garbage points and stats are not worth receiving a sim loss.

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask or shoot me a PM. Thank you.

2. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Lol UNo x Broncos

Your retarded. I told him IB right after it happened.

3. IrishBearcat

While UNo was one of the guys, he was not the only one. He is new, and I am not worried. This is a very easy problem to fix.

4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

My bad for continuing to dominate and shut out the LSU offense in the 4th. Fear the Hokie bitches!!!

5. UNo x Broncos

UNo x Broncos Walk On

IrishBearcat I pulled my starters in the 3rd. I only scored twice after that, I just keep running the ball because I thought it would be better than throwing the ball. When I pulled my starters though I had a problem that I didn't have week 1 where Shipley and Davis came in and played cornerback. Also when I took Malcolm Brown(HB) out I got my backup RB/ Kickoff Returner Daje Johnson out for the season with a Fractured Patella.

6. IrishBearcat

I'd like to handle this matter internally. I'll be PMing you shortly. No worries man, this is an easy fix like I said above.