1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

A Small Request From Georgia...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JHeb, Oct 9, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

A Small Request From Georgia...

Cole,

Hey, here's an update:

I accepted the invite and have started to look over my recruiting board...I have lots of changes to make. I also have my game to play. I have a wedding shower rehersal dinner tonight. I'll try and get some stuff done before I go (and after work) then once home I'll knock the rest of it out and will definitely be done tonight (late).

I'm asking for a little bit of wiggle room in the midnight (est) advance time if I can just so I can get things all lined up with Georgia before we advance. Is that possible? I'd really appreciate it so I don't start off all hosed up in my first 24 hours of running the Bulldog program.

Let me know...

Thanks!

JHeb

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I have to get up for work at 430 am pacific so I can just advance then. If you finish tonight as see Im still on just message me on Live and Ill advance before I go to bed.

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Cool, thanks...

4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I'm all done and we're ready to advance...