A User Has Retired

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Richard Smiley, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

LB Fitted

WVUWILD12

ochooker

Sheapac

CoolReef

Seufdaville

Mental Flawss

Symbioteshocker

The Natural

BPHusker

the guy who had Utah.st had retired after are user game and the reason he gave was via-xbox live message and it said

weller21->way too laggy quitting league<- now everyone that i have ever played on ncaa football 09,10,11 and now 12 i have not had or rarely had a mass lagg type of deal,so i am not sure what his real reason for quitting even was hell the game was a good one and he lost 14-10 and just quit the dynasty. now lets say the game was lagging he did not once tell me or send me a message about it,and if the lag was on my end i would had just put myself on auto and shit just take the loss it's not a big deal too me but he did not do anything.i also think if he had won the game i would have not gotten any messages about it at all.

He lost because he was doing a lot of the samethings on O mostly because of the team he has but i picked him off 3 times it should had been 5 or 6 ints if it was not for easy drops.

I know a lot of you guys can handle user game losses but some guys cant.

2. Symbioteshocker

Symbioteshocker Walk On

Oh well. I am here to have fun with you guys and could care less if I go 12-0 or 0-12. If I wanted to go undefeated every year I would just play offline and put it on beginner.

3. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

lol ya he was just mad only because he lost nothing esle. he used lagg as a way to retire when their was no lag but the train will keep moving :D

4. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

-Cougars-
    Is their a reason why you retired from My dynasty if you have a reason let me know.. that way we can iron out what ever deal you have.. the reason i ask is because if guys retire from my dynastys i like for guys too atleast give me the courtesy of a reason-> hey man i retired because of this or that,anything.. all of this helps me as a commish i would like it if you can reply man thx.

also i will hit you up on XBL..

5. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Are u guys looking to add another user? I wouldn't mind even taking over the same squad he had.....

6. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

yes i am now but i am still waiting on a reply from Him..

7. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Well I'm def interested man, looking to add another dynasty and I like the setup u guys have...

8. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

i'll send you an friend invite..

9. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Richard Smiley

If dudes are just dropping your league with no explanation, let the guys who run the site know. That person will definately find himself off this site quick.

10. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Just out of pure curiousity, what other teams r available?

11. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

it's players leaving and since i still can't get into my own dynasty because of the transfer failed. that happen a week ago so you will have too wait for an invite when the patch drops sorry about that man but i did send you an friend invite

12. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

No biggie bro, looks like a lot dynasties are on hold due to this patch....

13. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

i am sending you an friend invite now as for teams you can be i'll let you be a 2star team since guys are still working their way up.. now you can be a HC or OC But if you are an OC i would like your goal too be a HC at your fav school/DreamJob just keep in mind the main goal i tell guys too wanting to be a HC not a OC..

14. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

15. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

16. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

BakerWildcat7 i did send you an friend invite and i had forgot a did untill i looked man on XBL i need too take my ass too bed now lol and welcome too the dynasty

17. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

thx for the reply man when guys just retire and it seems just out of the blue..with no message! atleast say hey i had too retire because of fill in the Blank_____....i'll take that reply,over no messages at all that is what makes me mad a lil bit.. If i atleast know the reason then I do what i can too accommodate him and if i can't i did try..thats the type of commish i am and it helps me be a better commish..

But with that being said some guys do retire on ncaa football 2012 all the time so i guess it is what it is

18. jkhaalis991

Richard Smiley

I agree. Let Shaun Mason Drifterbub know whats going on. People leaving leagues with no expanation & still playing in other leagues will be frowned upon & dealt with by the management team.

19. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

Yeah it's weird. -Cougars- is in my other league and seems like a decent enough player. I sent him a message on XBL but he didn't respond. My guess is that he seen me sign with Rutgers and realized it was all downhill from there :cool:

20. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

He's in my other league as well, and was in one with me before that.... seems outta character, but o well he opened up a spot for this guy <---- lol

21. jkhaalis991

Well he needs to be removed from all leagues if he can't even give Richard Smiley a reason why he dropped his league.

22. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

This is wellers mo, he has done it before.

23. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

Lol is it true that you will be leaving good ole Rutgers at the end of season 2

24. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

it maybe a good reason why he retire maybe somethings up in real life... and i wish i can make a new User name lol idk way i put my first and last name for my user name anyway lol

25. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Lmao, not a good look homie