A Word from Your New Commish

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Oct 8, 2010.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

A Word from Your New Commish

Due to personal reasons BCDuggan has decided to step aside and take a break. I certainly hope everything works out for him. He has appointed me as the New Commish of X3B. I'm very Honored to be appointed Commish Its a role i take very seriously. (I've Commished several other Dynasties since Ps2).

As of Now the Team of Nevada is Open, and I'll post a opening about that in New Member, Things are going to stay the same as Bc ran it. There's only 1 change I'm going to make and that's appointing a Co-Commish. I feel 2 heads are Better then one.

If everyone is Happy with the Sliders then I will leave them the way they are.

If anyone has any questions please let me know, by either texting me or Aim or PM I respond to either.

Text-4789517620
    Aim or Yahoo-kevinwdhm

2. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

brian myself and bustedukele were talking about some tweaks esp. to user qb accuracy

3. bamagrad

K, I saw yr reponses in the Forum and I agree the Acc does need to be Bumped, I tried out the current sliders this afternoon and was tweaking as i was playing the game. was there any other issues besides the Qb Acc?.

4. bustedukulele

bustedukulele Walk On

It's mostly the QB accuracy. Interceptions seem to favor the computer and WRs drop a lot of ball but those will probably correct themselves if the QB accuracy is better.

5. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

the cpu qb acc is what is killing me or maybe user pass coverage needs a small bump

6. bamagrad

K, still working on the sliders, just seeing whats realistic and what isn't.