Abbey-Leather

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeatherHelmets, Jul 4, 2011.

1. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Just wanted to post my ? status as part of the Abbey...couple of weeks ago I got approached by a commish of a league I was in last year to consider putting together a new league with him, co commish for a couple of seasons and then take it over...

So after much discussion we teamed up and wrote up a new league proposal which was accepted by TSO leadership

Then today prior to posting the league, he told leadership that I had the "right stuff" to run the league from the beginning....so the league is posted...

If it does happen, I will stay in the Cathedral, but drop the Abbey...will know by the end of the week or first of next when the game drops....will keep all posted.

Go Hilltoppers!

2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

how in the world do you have time to do all of this with your nap schedule?

3. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Been missing my naps, staying up until 9 p.m., getting up by 9 a.m., also I stopped doing Tuna's work and I quit my paper route!

4. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

well great. i hope your other endeavor fails miserably and you your urinary tract forces you to give it up and focus on us. i feel unloved. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Ah...thats more like it, I thought you were mad at me and we wouldn't be sharing an apartment anymore!

6. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

so who is going to do my work so I can just be the best looking guy here

7. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

The new guy, he has a tech background...so you are fired! I move up to #! commish....plus I just noticed you are not a PREMIER MEMBER!....The Commish said we had to be....shows what good leaders we are! LOL

8. Goose

Goose Walk On

Good Luck.

9. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

So is the new avatar a photo of you from high school gramps? LeatherHelmets

10. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Actually the 8th grade, kind of short/squatty for my age, but I was starting to shave, played 8 man, flag football, center/lb....had ran away and joined the circus in the 7th grade, came home as no one cooked my meals...road the rails......life on the run, in and out of detention....it was a rough and lonely summer....

Just about the time I think that you have risen above the league wallow, mud...you get back in and roll around with Tuna....but I still have hope that you can be saved!