Abbey - Season 1, Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Sep 15, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

We advanced last night!

Advance Schedule:
    -Every Wednesday and Sunday at midnight, EST

Notes:
    -people are still losing and having very close calls... love it. this thing would get real boring if we all went 12-0!

2. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Virginia hits late field goal, beats Indiana

Down 14-0 in the second quarter, it looked like Virginia was in serious trouble. The defense refused to make any stops, the offense refused to be bothered to try and move the football. Thankfully, there are 2 halves in football and the second half Virginia squad came out and played solid defense and was able to move the football.

Down 3 late into the third, UVa put together a 17 play drive that resulted in a tying field goal. On this drive, that ate up close to 5 minutes, UVa converted 4 fourth and inches play to keep the drive alive.

Chris Heinkebein kicked a 23 yard field with 15 seconds left to give Virginia a 20-17 victory in Bloomington over the Hoosiers.

• Like Like x 3
  3. vatechhokie01

^^^weave is an uber-realist and was just sandbagging cuz he would've felt bad if uva dominated in the game after a close call in real life. trust me.

4. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

haha...i am terrible post patch.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Anyone else notice any issues post patch? I started to play my game against Texas last night and a player that I had redshirted was now playing. It kind of pissed me off as if I was not going to reshirt him I would have used him last week too.

Also, the biggest issue I have seen game play wise post-patch is the fact that very often my DBs are in prefect position on a jump ball and they just stand there even when I try and control them. My loss to Ol' Miss last week was in part due to a last play of the first hald Hail Marry that they scored on while the one receiver was surrounded by three defenders. Kind of frustrating.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Goose

Goose Walk On

I've noticed the CPU wideouts catching every bomb no matter how good the db's postition is.

7. vatechhokie01

thats honestly odd cuz i feel like post-patch finally the wideouts ARENT catching everything.

only thing ive noticed is indeed the random plays where you cant move a LB towards the ball or there is just some serious random star-gazing by players not engaged in play at all.