1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

About Me

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bawvu97, Sep 24, 2011.

1. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:

Where I Grew up: Baltimore MD

College Sports: I went to WVU and finished my undergrad and Master's there. I lived in Morgantown about 5
    years lived out west for about 10, back to baltimore for 18 months and i have been in FL for about 5 years. I really don't care about any other school other than cheering for any school that played michigan when dickrod was there. I lived in Eugene Oregon for about 3 years.

Professional Sports: After the colts left baltimore when i was a kid, i started following Green bay. Honestly back then it was about the colors. Now its about the tradition. I also like Baltimore and Jacksonville

Basketball: Who cares

Hockey: Not a mega fan but i like the capitals

Kids: Do Dogs count? We have two of them

Job: I really can't say because of our social networking policy but if you get on airplane, i see the stuff that makes it go on a daily basis.

Sports I played: High School lacrosse and 2 years of collegiate soccer. Never played soccer before but i got 2 years of community college paid for that way before going on to WVU.