1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

? About team prestige

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Nick77davis, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Nick77davis

Nick77davis Walk On

So will the team prestige also by dynamic? For example, if itook two star Indiana to a 10-3 record will I only move up to three stars or would I move to four?

2. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

If it stays the same as it has been, you usually go up one star per season when doing that well. I think it should be harder when progessing to 5 and 6 stars (ie maybe 2-3 10 win seasons to move up each level)

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

The below hasn't changed in a few versions and I doubt it will this year:

1-Star: If your final rank is better than 80th, you have a chance to move up.

2-Star: If your team has a bowl bid or finishes with a final ranking better than 60th, you have a chance to move up. If you finish worse than 100th, you have a chance to move down.

3-Star: If your team finishes worse than 75th, you have a chance to move down. If you finish better than 40th, you have a chance to move up.

4-Star: If your team has won a BCS bowl or finishes better than 20th, you have a chance to move up. If you miss a bowl or finish worse than 50th, you have a chance to move down.

5-Star: If your team has won the national championship or finishes with a final ranking better than 5th, you have a chance to move up. If you finish with a final ranking worse than 25th, you have a chance to move down.

6-Star: If you finish with a final ranking worse than 15th or win less than 8 games you have a chance to move down.

4. Nick77davis

Nick77davis Walk On

So I could be a one star team that has gone undefeated two years in a row and all my dynamic pitches are a's and still be a three star rolling into year three.

5. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Yeah, pretty much.

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Way to break his heart Bond

8. Bondzai

It's what I do.

9. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Break men's hearts?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Bondzai

Shit on people's dumb posts. Like the one here ^^^^.

• Like Like x 1