About Yourself

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MSU124, Jun 18, 2010.

1. MSU124

MSU124 Walk On

About Yourself

Introduce yourself.

I'm 20, 21 in August.
    I'm a senior accounting major at Miss St, so naturally I'm a huge Miss St fan.
    I love sports and recruiting.
    I use to like west coast/balanced offense but when Dan Mullen got here(best coach in college football), I instantly turned into a spread guy.
    Since we are probably using Sun Belt teams, you will see me leave for Miss St fast as possible.
    I don't like cheesing, please let me know if I do. I'm like to think I play realistically.

2. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Nice thread start, MSU. Quit doing my job for me. ;)

I'm ociu, read OC IU, because I'm an IU fan, and have gone by OC on other forums.
    I'm a senior Chinese student at IU and have followed the Hoosiers my entire life.
    I used to run the spread, but now, I love the Smashmouth Power offense. The Power O, when run correctly, is a thing of effin' beauty.

3. NateDawg

NateDawg GT- MIZ Nighthawk

Hey everyone. I just turned 20 last week (I think that makes the the youngest guy in the league?? correct me if i'm wrong).
    I'm a Junior accounting major at University of Missouri (Nice to see another accounting major MSU). There's not many things I love more than going to football/basketball games at Mizzou.
    I can't wait to get started in NCAA 11 and get a long-run dynasty going with you guys!

4. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

I'm Austin, Im going to be 16 in august

Going to be a sophomore, looking to go to Colorado State University

I follow ASU as much as possible no matter the sport

I'm also going to be in 4th horseman as VT

5. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I'm lazy.

I posted this a while back in the Locker Room Get to Know ya thread

Don't live in St Albans anymore (back in Charleston now) and I got laid off from my cushy ass ISP Tech job so I've been scrambling ever since to find a decent job from then on. Worked doing customer service shit for Wells Fargo but that was some soul crushing work (telling people that they owe a hospital $25,000 because they went to the out of network hospital will seriously make you hate your job) so I quit that shit after 6 months. Been looking ever since but I've been working side carpentry jobs with my dad (owns his own business) so it's not terribly horrible.

6. prewett53

prewett53 Walk On

I'm Chris, I just turned 20 this month.
    I'm a junior math major and college football player at Division 3 Lagrange College in Georgia.
    I'm a huge Florida and Georgia Tech fan.
    I will probably be running the triple option.

7. sreese

sreese Walk On

Hello gentlemen! My name is Reese, i live in western KY. I seem to be the old head around here as i am 34. You younger guys hold on to your shorts, i started playing college football leagues back in 1995 with bill walsh football on the old genesis. I have progressed with the game over he years. The greatest thing ea ever did was the online dynasty. Since then i have been hooked to playing well run sports leagues in pretty much any major sports. I have competed in countless 2k basketball lgs and even ran a site last year with a couple of guys which had like 5 ncaa dynasties running.
    You guys will find that im overly active. Cant wait to find out what team ill be playing with.
    As far as offense goes i love to run a power running game but may just work the spread this year or maybe even the air raid!

8. cuaacards

cuaacards Walk On

Hey guys, my name is CJ. Im a Senior at a small Christian college in Ann Arbor. Im double majoring in Psychology and Biblical languages and I will be a ordained pastor in 5 years. I also am a student basketball coach (used to play) for our University. Despite living in Ann Arbor, I am a diehard, bleed green and white, Michigan State fan. I have been to games since I was 2 and been to about half the Big Ten stadiums as well as some final four sites for basketball. Growing up with Big Ten roots, I believe the two most important aspects of the game are being able to run the football and being able to stop the run. I have traditionally run a pro style offense based on keeping the defense guessing with a balanced attack and deep playbook. All that being said, after playing the demo this year, I'm lookin to play with a little Run N' Shoot offense for this season. We'll see how that turns out.

9. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Hey, CUAA, if you decide to come down to check out Memorial Stadium at IU, be sure to let me know. I'll take you out for a drink at one of our world-famous bars. :)

10. cuaacards

cuaacards Walk On

will do, Ive got a couple friends down at IU so that is a possibility. Too bad IU isn't on the Spartans schedule this year though. I would for sure make that trip.

11. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Name is Perry
    I'm 22 years old
    Lifelong Alabama fan
    I have a team I like in just about every conference but I'll pull for Bama if they ever play each other
    I work in Shipping & Receiving at a warehouse that ships mining equipment to a coal mine in Columbia
    I'm a big fan of ground and pound but I try to keep it balanced so I'll air it out when need be. And also I'm starting to become a fan of the Pistol Offense that Nevada runs.
    This will be my third OD and I'm also in the Trifecta (as Nevada) and C2C (as Alabama)

12. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Wes, 19, going to be a Sophomore in college.
    I run the 4th Horseman, and this will be my second league for 2011 and I'd like to stick to just two.
    Illinois, play D3 ball also.

13. Legacy

Legacy Walk On

Name is Andy, 19 year old from Kansas.

Will turn 20 on July 13th... I play NAIA baseball and have been playing NCAA for 7 years. Biggest accomplishment was top 5 last year with a 35-0 record to start out.

Love the game of football and will soon be a coach after college as my degree is secondary PE with minor in math.

14. prewett53

prewett53 Walk On

what school do you play at

15. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Monmouth College

16. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

How was your first season there man? Did you play anything besides special teams?

17. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

We went 10-0, lost in the first round of the playoffs to St. Thomas.

I got in on one varsity game, traveled for a couple. I started our 3 JV games, and had 2 INTs.

I'm coming in this season competing for one of the corner spots so I'm right where I wanna be.

18. prewett53

prewett53 Walk On

congrats on last years season...ours didn't go as planned we were 5-5 after a 9-1 championship season the year before

19. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Thanks man..

We're looking to go 10-0 for the 3rd year in a row..

We graduated a lot of guys, but we bring the D3 player of the year in Alex Tanney whose thrown for over 10k in 3 years, and our top 2 receivers

20. prewett53

prewett53 Walk On

thats impressive man this will only be our fifth year playing football so we just had our first graduating class so we'll see how graduating players affects us.

21. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Congrats man. Glad to see you're getting to live out your dream.

(y)

22. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yeah, thanks guys.

Interesting, and you said this was in Georgia?

I used to live in Florida and still have a lot of family down there, wanted to play down there, but they don't have any D3. Guess I shoulda checked Georgia..I think a kid I know from bodybuilding.com goes there, small black kid that plays runningback in my class...I know, not very specific.