abscences

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Aug 15, 2009.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

abscences

im just continuing this from the "3 games left" thread.

I think it would be a good idea to set up a time table for booting for the few problem coaches we have....there is one who hasn't logged on since the 5th.....and a few more who haven't logged on in a while either and nothing was done the week before or this week as of yet

if they have arrangements that is cool but from the other thread i assume that they dont.

most of the people who post here are done with their activities already minus a couple but thats not a big deal cuz they get their stuff done....but the others are clearly slowing us down to much IMO

just my thoughts on it

2. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I was going to give them til Sunday night or Monday and then I was going to boot em. I'll be honest right now I've been playing Madden but I will get my game in, I was telling RBPD even if we have 4-5 good quality guys that's all that counts. I want to play until we either get sick and tired of this game or NCAA 11 comes out. I'm in for the long haul. Also if you guys know quality people looking to join a league bring them here. This will be my only league not even Madden, with how bad EA f'ed up the on-line franchise, this is all I got.

3. jca312

jca312 Walk On

I'm in it for the long haul too. I work and coach football, so there may be a few times where I get swamped and busy with football, but I will get on, play, and do my recruiting as soon as I can. It'd still be fun, even if it wasn't a 12 team OD.

4. indywizzard

indywizzard Guest

What is going on?

Only 3 people have played their game for this week.

What's going on with you guys?

Is everyone alright?

Did we lose some of you to Madden?

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

lol we havent been advanced long but its gettin close to get em done ....there are a few people who havent finished who are usually pretty quick im sure they just have other things occupying the atm

6. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I'm not advancing until Monday anyway so some people have time.

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

so advancing tmrw? those few people still havent done their stuff!

plus rbpd15 lol .....wats up with that lol j/k j/k

8. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

He's doing his. It should be done tonight or in the morning. Right RBPD

9. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

In it to win it...

Im here and in for the untiring ride...for the quakless slumber...for the long haul..."for the gold baby"..."in it to win it"...ok, you guys get my drift...I'm not going anywhere...except to bed...damn, its 4AM and I'm bloggin on TF!

10. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

i just know more active members would help, "active" bringing in people like Renegade-ice helps alot becuase he has been active since joining and gets his games in in an timely manner

11. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Bama, agreed :)

12. Im just checking in. Game is played. Im around