Absence/Vacation Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hskr8128, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Alright guys, figured it was about time to get one of these up.

I will be moving on Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week. Since we are on offseason, I'm going to try to find time to jump on and do the tasks between everything else. Once I get moved I could be without internet for 2 weeks or so and I will be going to my lil brothers house to play.

2. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Bumping this for future use...I will be away July 26 through August 6th, which means I'll probably have a two or three games simmed, unfortunately.

3. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

you can play them through dynasty wire....and I believe you can do all offseason steps through dynasty wire this year too which is great

4. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

I won't have internet for a week during that time period considering I'll be on a cruise. I'll be able to manage my team from the web the other 3 days or so, though.

5. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

Wasn't sure where to post this, I will not be getting the game until about July 20th. Thats when I am back in town and can get/play the game.

Not sure when we planned on starting.

6. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

It should probably take close to that time to get the rosters for our dynasty. at least thats what im thinking, but if they come out sooner then YOU SUCK lol

7. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I'm guessing they'll come out around the 12th or so. We can wait a little bit to get sliders then throw him to the fire.

8. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

Yeah since people will be getting the Season Pass this year it is a good chance the rosters will be done sooner then normal.

9. xSavedByGracex

xSavedByGracex Walk On

I will be out of town the weekend of Sept 28-30 to shoot in the US Amatuers.

10. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

Im going to be out of town Thursday July 26th until Sunday July 29th. Hopefully I will only miss one game against Bowling Green. Id like to play my Week 5 game against Cincinnati since I will have a lot of recruits there. Id definitely be able to play Sunday night so hopefully it works out.

Forgot to mention that I will have a computer so I will still be able to get my recruiting done.

11. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Yeah I'm gonna be out of town starting Thursday as well, so you guys do me a favor and advance as slowly as possible lol. I'll be gone for 10 days (coming back August 6), and since I have back to back HUGE user games coming against Va Tech and Miami approaching in Weeks 6 and 7, I wanna be able to play those.

• Like Like x 1
  12. footballfan952

footballfan952 Walk On

Going out of town tomorrow(Saturday) afternoon and returning Sunday evening. Shouldn't be a problem as I'm playing my game now and I'm only the 5th person to do so. If somehow we get to week 9 while I'm gone and I'm the last to play, shoot me a text and I'll let you know about my availability.

13. xSavedByGracex

xSavedByGracex Walk On

Just giving you guys a heads up. I had a tree fall on my power poll. I may be without power for a few days. It also knocked my Internet out. I will be back on just as soon as I can.

14. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

I will be out of town 8/22 through 8/26. I will be able to play again starting 8/27

15. footballfan952

footballfan952 Walk On

I'll be out of town from today until Labor Day, Monday. I'll try my absolute hardest to play my LSU game today before I leave but I can't make any promises. I don't want to miss the cut stage of the preseason but I REALLY don't want to miss
    the change positions stage. I brought in a lot of recruits with the intention of switching them around. I'll be able to play Monday around noon so if were still close to that Id greatly appreciate being able to do that.

16. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    You do know that we have to talk people back and do recruiting before that, right? No possible way we make it past position changes.

17. footballfan952

footballfan952 Walk On

Totally forgot about that my bad. And will thr computer talk people back for me?

18. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I don't think it does.

• Like Like x 1
  19. xSavedByGracex

xSavedByGracex Walk On

I will be away for the weekend. I am leaving at noon tomorrow and will not be back until Sunday evening.

20. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    As long as you get your preseason stuff redone before you leave. If not, you aren't allowed to leave. :)

21. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

My 21st birthday is today (Wednesday) and I'm going to Halloween Horror Night in Disney to celebrate this weekend. I won't be on xbox much, if at all, from now until Sunday or so. I know we have the off-season coming up, so I'll advance from my phone when/if I have internet connection. Hopefully I can sim to players leaving by Wednesday afternoon so I can invite hskr8128 to the dynasty and change BigBodySS to Florida.

22. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

Hey guys, I'm gonna be out of town from the 5th to about the 23rd. Family emergency. I can go on auto and whatever else needs to be done. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes guys. HarkTheSound

23. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

24. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

Thanks man.

25. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

I'm going to be out of town today through sunday evening. I can get to the dynasty site to recruit but I won't be able to play till next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.