1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Absence

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by JVrazorback, Jun 19, 2012.

1. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

Sorry about my absence lately fellas. My 9 year old daughter crashed one of my two laptops and then took the other one to Brazil with her. I have been shopping around for a new laptop and should have one by the time NCAA 13 comes out. My Droid is to much of a pain to use and takes way to long to load and type. I also wanted to know if anyone uses the Ipad or tablet for TF, and how easy/hard it is to use snag it and other features we commonly use. Any input would be great.

2. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Definitely would recommend getting a new laptop over a tablet. I like my iPad but its definitely not a substitute for a desktop/laptop IMO.

3. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

Thanks for info. I wasn't sure how that was going to work for what we do. It would be great as far as Skyping and carrying around.