AC Tradition

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by CalebMackie, Jul 3, 2012.

1. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

Alright well let me start off by saying how excited I am to play with all of you guys, I can't wait to start playing some clubs with everybody ASAP. Timpegoose and I are working on the roster spots for everyone as I am typing this so we're getting pretty close to getting this show on the road. The first thing I need is everybody to send a friend request to my GT: Caleb Mackie, because I don't have everybody's GT I need you to add me so I can get AC Tradition up as fast as possible.

There's a couple of things I want you guys to know beforehand so we can get them out of the way and you are alert of what is going on, every few nights that Timpegoose and I play with guys in the clubs we will have a thread where we will write up about the things we are seeing from our teammates. These can be good things or bad things but in general everything we are going to say is meant to help make you a better player, we are not here to criticize you but to coach you and help you possibly move up to the 1st squad. That's another thing to always keep in mind, like Moon has said, these rosters are not set in stone so any of you guys are subject to being called up for a couple of games with the 1st squad if they hear some whispers about you're improvement or if they are lacking some guys for that night. Who knows if you gel enough with 1st squad they might be interested in stealing you as a permanent member.

With all that out of the way I want this thread to be used for determining what days you guys want to pick for playing scrimmages against the 1st squad and in general what our days should look like for our nightly clubs. I hope that we see at least 2 nights a week and get a bunch of time in the weekends, but with all of the activity lately I have a feeling it might be a little more than that.

KnightNoles
    Roggie
    fuzzyl0gic
    Colemanchu
    dj illmatic 23
    JFace907
    I Peench
    MartyWebb
    HackGolfer
    Timpegoose
    Seth

• Like Like x 1
  2. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. CalebMackie

Thanks PIG, getting on this right now.

4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Glad to be apart of it CalebMackie let me know when I need to join the club on the console tonight. Maybe we could get some games in tonight to get a feel for our squad?

5. CalebMackie

Yea I sent the request out to the whole squad, I may not be able to get on tonight since I haven't spent QT with my girl for a while so she might have me held down but don't let that hold you back from playing. If there are 5-6 guys who wanna play, by all means play so matches. I think these next couple of days will get nutty though seeing how the 4th of July is a Wed

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

i'll around tonight, i tend to be more of a late nighter so hopefully some of you guys match up with that

thursday i will be hung over if guys want to play during the day...

7. fuzzyl0gic

8. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I'm not sure if I can tonight or not. Supposed to have plans and have to work tomorrow, so I'm not staying on late.

9. CalebMackie

I could play late as in 11 o clock EST until like 1am but that's just because I'll be out untill 11 normal schedule is practically any time around 7-8pm till 12

10. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Pending on tonight

11. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

12. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

I should be on tonight depending on wifey has going on. As far as the best nights to play, Sunday night is really the only night that's a problem for me.

13. fuzzyl0gic

Yeah I forgot to remove your tag.

14. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I probably won't be around tonight. Might be on for a couple late though.

15. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

16. KnightNoles

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  17. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:

18. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

I'll definitely be on. I just can't give a time.

19. Seth

Seth Walk On

i can play tonight anytime gt: purple smoothy

20. CalebMackie

Timpegoose and I won't be able to make it tonight but here's what we will be running with as far as formations

4-1-2-1-2

At the 2 strikers Cole and I will be playing there (obviously this is all subject to change)

At CAM we will be placing Seth or Noles (subject to change)

At the 2 CM's we will be playing Noles and Fuzzy or JFace or Roggie (again, subject to change)

At the CDM we will have Timpegoose

At the back line it will be some form of DJ/Roggie/Marty/ or Fuzz (once again subject to change)

I feel that Seth and Noles could easily swap but I want to see how Noles plays at a CM position because I think he might be better at it based off his style, also I feel that Fuzz may swap between the CM/back line as well based off the fact that I know Fuzz has been feeling more comfy at CM and I want to give him some time there to see if he continues to improve.

21. CalebMackie

Oh and by the way can someone join the club really quick so I can let them send some more requests? Not everybody has accepted their friend request I sent them and I haven't figured a way of sending invites outside of doing it. If a person joins right now I can make them a manager though so there actually are some games played tonight lol

22. CalebMackie

Actually disregard that post, just figured it out. Everyone should be invited

23. KnightNoles

I can do it in about 25-30 mins after work

24. CalebMackie

Don't worry bout just figured it out, now I'm off to spend some QT with the girl, when ill return... I have no clue

• Like Like x 1
  25. KnightNoles

I feel ya, be playin tennis here soon for QT.. ugh