ACC/Big-12 Challenge: Offseason #1 (and housekeeping)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jman, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

ACC/Big-12 Challenge: Offseason #1 (and housekeeping)

We will start tonight at 10 PM Central (11 PM Eastern), I will be sending each of you a Party Invite around that time and as you get on. If you do not have a mic, no biggie, accept anyway for the sake of you being able to hear the trash talk and nonsense I'm sure will be going on.

We will advance every 10 minutes (exceptions can be made) or when everyone is set-ready to advance. This shouldn't take us all that long.

I will be setting schedules tonight so Murk can play while he still has a good connection (You're lucky I'm just giving test reviews in class tomorrow and staying up late tonight won't bother me haha). Because of this you need to AT LEAST do your redshirting tonight when we get done with recruiting and I advance it, we will not wait (Bondzai will just redshirt all of Nebraska's FR and he can pull them out of RS at his discression tomorrow when I re-send the invite).

Now, not so happy stuff that I will make into its own thread later but want to bring to your attention now.

1) Dru has dropped due to becoming the commish in the Trifecta, hate to lose a sim player but he'll do a kick ass job with that.

2) I am/will be sending notices out to BulgyTexas, and Shmeezil. They have not been heard from or seen in some time. If no reply or they simply aren't as interested as they once were, we will be moving on without them (if any of you read this, PM me and tell me what it up) ((Shmeezil is OK))

3) With what happens with #'s 1 and 2 above, that will open up one ACC spot for sure, and possibly 2 Big XII south spots. With this, we will seek new membership but will not let that slow our play. If this does happen I would like to ask you all's permission to possibly move to the Big XII as I am an Okie and only took an ACC gig to let the new guys have their wanted teams.

Holla if you hear me!

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'm hearing ya. Take oklahoma. I remember how you got in the ACC. Sooners were your first. Its cool. Can you reinvite me tonight when you finish the schedules?

3. Jman

Yessir, as soon as I advance it to the season, I'll send it out for you. I really do appreciate your willingness to work with me tonight Dakota!

4. dakota7

By the way, I think hornfan's xbl membership ran out. I thought he intended to renew

5. Jman

He posted in another league forum that he had, but made no mention of it here (that I'm aware of). Even though the live sub ran out, he could/can still post here.

6. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Take Oklahoma man. Now my game against Maryland will be a challenge lol jk

7. Jman

It's the truth haha.

8. Jman

Just talked to Shmeezil. He's still in, has simply been without a PC for a while so he couldnt be on the forums. Its all good now and he's ready to go.

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

That's fine with me assuming Bulgy doesn't come back..

is this the official off season thread then?

10. dharvey09

dharvey09 Walk On

so were down Bulgy and Dru thats it so everyone will be on in 40 minutes to get do this sheeeet

11. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

St Patin gonna be here? That all we waiting for?

12. Papa Perry

Yes, Man of 1,000 Redshirts

13. Jman

I'm about to go ahead and turn it to week 2 since Shmeezil is done, we have no friggin' clue where Bulgy is, and SPatin did, in fact, recruit some earlier so he was on and had a chance.

14. Jman

Also, Murk brought it to my attention only 8 can be in a Party on Live at the same time...SO...when you are done recruiting be sure to set it to advance and/or post a message in the dynasty!

15. Papa Perry

So who's getting left out?

16. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Who do you think :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ^^^^^

:cool:

17. Jman

Well, I was going to ask for volunteer's lol....

Likely the last 4 on. I want Bondzai007 in though b/c he is just recruiting for someone else.

18. Papa Perry

Fine I'll start my own damn party with my own f'n rules

19. Jman

Fuck it. If we can just be able to hear/talk with everyone logged into the dynasty. If you do not have a mic, lemme know or just message me when you are ready. We will only lose eachother as I advance but then get it back when we log back in (you all know that though).

20. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I've never done it that way...how fun?!

21. SPatin

SPatin Walk On

Really hoping I don't miss a few of these top recruits since we already advanced... I've been at work. I was on right when we must have advanced, but I didn't KNOW we had advanced. Jman got online around 2:00ish and I was off by 2:30, so I didn't really have a chance to do Week 1... DAMN! And especially since most of the users have passed me on their lists now that I didn't get a chance to recruit.

22. dakota7

I'm watching the forums from work, if bond has any questions

23. Jman

I'm sorry SP. Hopefully it'll all work out though, you are "tha U" you know.

24. Papa Perry

Yea just offer them a Cuban prostitute and a Scarface t-shirt and they'll come running

25. SPatin

SPatin Walk On

That's not an option... but how I wish there were more "immoral" ways to sway recruits!