1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

ACC Championship - FSU @ UNC

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Paytonno1son, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Let me know what works with you schedule. I'm usually on after 8:30PM aside from any surprise schedule changes my wife may have for me. Sometimes I can get on earlier if I know ahead of time.

Thx.

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Sup man, sorry i missed ya earlier, i was in the middle of another dynasty game. What does your schedule look like for Wednesday? I really have no availability for tomorrow. I am usually home by 6:30PM PST, so thats the earliest I can play. Let me know!

3. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Wednesday is cool. Lets say 9PM CST / 7PM PST

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

post when finished

5. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Yeah I posted on Paytonno1son's profile since I don't have his AIM or cell contact info...anyways my housemate is watching the world series (I am living in SF after all) and will kill me if I turn off the game to play this. I really don't care about the game since I am an Oakland A's fan, but that's beside the point. Can we play after the game, Payton?

6. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

I'll try. Knowing my luck, it'll be a 14 inning pitchers duel.

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

you watch the g men and you like it, been a fan since barry invaded the bay in 93, needless to say i'm geeked up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.