1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

ACC Championship: Miami vs Florida State

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bravejaf, Jul 3, 2010.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

ACC Championship: Miami vs Florida State

I'm assuming Hova will advance tonight or tomorrow morning. If that is the case when would you be available to play tomorrow? I am off work but I also have a National Championship game in C2C to schedule. Monday I work my usual shift (11:30 AM - 8:00 PM EST) so I can play around 9.

2. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I will try to get on for a little big after 9 PM tomorrow night. I have a family picnic tomorrow and I'm not sure how many bottles of scotch my uncle intends to have me help him with. Monday, I have a 36 hole golf day scheduled, so I'm not completely sure when I'll be done with that. Tuesday night looks good, if you're available.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah I'm good on Tuesday if needed. May have to be around 8:30 or 9:00 EST since I'm going to dinner with some friends. I'm also good tomorrow night if you decide to play.