ACC Team Breakdown

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RyanC, Jun 13, 2012.

1. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Maryland Terrapins

HovaTheGodMC takes the team with some of the worst unis in college football. The Terps return 7 starters on offense and 8 on defense. The lose quarterback Danny O'Brien to Wisconsin so look fr C.J. Brown to start this year. Another player to keep an eye on will be incoming freshman receiver Stefon Diggs.

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

I picked sixth and grabbed the Yellow Jackets. The Yellow Jackets retain 8 players on offense and 7 on defense. However there are holes to fill, most noticeably receiver Stephen Hill. The quarterback position will be heated as well with Tevin Washington and Synjn Days fighting for the starting spot.

North Carolina Tar Heels

gwill takes the Tar Heels and gets a solid team that returns 8 offensive players and 6 defensive players. The offense will be tough to stop, with Bryn Renner, Giovani Bernard, and Erik Highsmith creating a tandem that will give defenses fits.

Virginia Cavaliers

Will Atkinson grabs the worst team in the NCAA, the Virginia Cavaliers (y) . The Cavs return 7 starters on offense and 5 on defense. Players to watch include quarterback Michael Rocco and tailback Perry Jones. On defense they will have to find a way to stop the pass after losing star corner Chase Minnifield.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Nice. Thanks for the Info, really had none on maryland. Strictly an ACC/jersey choice haha. Are you running the triple option? and Virginia is really the worst team in the NCAA? haha

3. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I'm a VT fan, so UVA is always the worst team in the NCAA.

I am probably going spread option, which is why I plan on giving Days a shot at QB, he has a slightly better arm

4. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Also, Diggs is legit. He was ranked top 15 by pretty much every recruiting service

5. Hova

How tall is he?

6. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

6'0"

7. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

haha, height and speed are the only thing you care about.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hova

I want four 6'6 WRs

9. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I wish those guys would all be 85 speed to reflect their knee problems for being freakishly tall.

• Like Like x 1