Accept your invites... Post if it doesn't work.

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Accept your invites... Post if it doesn't work.

I know this whole file thing is annoying but

1) I ask for your patience and

2) I apologize for not doing the right thing when I was hosting the league and just stopping the league before the offseason, that was really dumb. I was frustrated with the lack of cooperation, but that's no excuse at all.

If we try this once, the "right way" and it doesn't work we will just start with a completely new file. We are 3 years into this thing, I think it's worth another go. I think the majority will agree.

Here is what we need to do... and read carefully, because I believe we're already off track, but Hotrod, correct me if I'm wrong bro.
    "
    You guys need to be sure to do it right when you rehost a file. EVERYONE needs to retire from the old one and delete any files from their HDD before anyone rehosts the file. For some reason, some people can still be tied to that dynasty and then there are separate issues related to access to The Wire. If it won't let you retire for some reason, delete the file from your HDD and try to retire from The Wire. If it still won't let you retire, make sure all files are deleted and then join new dynasty. Then retire again. Everything should be gone at this point. Then join the dynasty again and everything should be back to normal."

It seems like what we are doing is people are quitting, then hotrod is sending an invite. We need to ALL quit out, and ALL delete our Online dynasty files. Then after EVERYBODY Is out, Hotrod will then send fresh invites. If it won't let you quit, quit online. Get a new invite, and quit again. Communicate with Hotrod on this. Post here when there are issues. Let's get out from the doldrums and get moving again.

If that don't work, we will just start a new file and choose whatever teams we want.

Checklist of Those that have successfully quit out, and deleted all files

1. Hellisan
    2. MoGriffJr
    3. Rynoaid
    4. JMS493
    5. Bruce80
    6. BlyGilmore

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

done..... penis

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Done.

4. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

I am hopefully all set. I was able to retire from the dynasty via the Dynasty Wire.

Any time I tried to access the Dynasty in game to retire, my 360 would freeze on the loading screen.

doubt this will all get resolved before i head out to Florida, so if one of you guys with my cell number needs my login info just text me. although now that i say that outloud ... everybody who has my cell is in my conference ...

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Done........

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

We got Rusty out (again) and Hotrod said there was nobody in the file. He is now following the process you gave me Juggs and we will see if there is anybody lingering about when he puts another file up.

I want to stress that if Hotrod puts a file up... Invites people... and it doesn't work we will be starting over with a file... assuming this is just unfixable.

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

OK.... So Hotrod managed to get everybody out of the dynasty. He then saved the file, retired it, uploaded a new one, and again... Nobody in it. This was the goal... So... Moment of truth... He is sending invites.

8. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Invites have been sent out.

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

thanx hellisan and hotrod

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

file looks good

11. BRUCE80

Now if only ultra skank Blaza can get his game in with secondary skank Ryno we can move on to the next week.

12. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    i didn't get an invite

13. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

invite sent! :D

14. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

im in... will look for Blaza skank tonight.

15. BRUCE80

File looks good, I think we have fixed this bitch.

Invite was fine for me.

16. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Ryno, I spoke to Helli last night and all the games for the week were reset because of this Error problem in the OD. We are waiting for Bly and Josh to get back in town and therefore not advancing 'till Monday/Tuesday.

Tonight is tough for me as I have a soccer game at 8.

If you let me know a time Friday, Saturday, or Sunday that would work out better.

17. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

that's fine, well get it in this weekend.

18. Blaza

Cool. My concubine is outta town this weekend so I will be around quite a bit.

19. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Fuck off blaza. :mad:

20. Blaza

Hahahah relax bra :D