Accolades

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Mar 29, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Accolades?

How are we going to handle them? User Vote, Yes? And what categories would we be voting on? All of 'em or just a select few? An idea for the All Star break would be the two best teams from both leagues play a game for All Star supremacy (and for my Phils to have home field advantage in the WS, lol)

I don't know how deep we're trying to make this thing but I'm in love right now with the way league daddy is set up.(y)

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Yeah I was thinking of creating an All-Star Ballot, which we can do on TF via poll. As for the All star game we have some different options. It would be cool for the two best owners to play each other but I dont know if the all star teams will have fully customizable roster options. I was thinking after we vote i can create the all star rosters and then simulate the game, post the stats, and reward home field advantage for winner. what do you guys think?

As far as other awards we will vote on..

ROY AL and NL
    CY Young AL and NL
    Owner of the Year AL and NL
    MVP AL and NL

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That's cool. Bout to go to my boxer training so I'll post my ideas up a little later

4. zook

zook Walk On

I think that we should vote on allstar nominees and have 2 owners picked at random to play the allstar game. The winner of the allstar game to have home firld advantage in the world series

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

To harp on that, what if we allow the owners with the worst records in both leagues play. It'll keep the interest there if their well out of the playoff hunt early. But then again I like your idea too because it'll actually have our All Stars.

6. dbackfan98

dbackfan98 Walk On

how will we get the all stars on one team?

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

The only way to get All stars on the team is with the roster control option. I can edit the teams and then sim them. If the all star game is played online we cant alter the teams.