Active Owners?

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Since the long break and looking at peoples spreadsheets - its become apparent to me that either some people aren't active or they haven't been keeping up. In order for EVERYONE to be clear on who is playing this last season and who isn't, I'm going to start a fresh list. The main owners thread will still have the info but this will help me keep this all straight.

Active and Ready for FA
    Keller - Bills
    Mustang - Texans
    Sub - Chiefs
    Stryder - Dolphins
    score - Broncos
    Fuzzy - Ravens
    -------------------------------
    Antcap - Falcons
    Chicken - Seahawks
    CWT - Packers
    sibellius - Cardinals
    Capp - Saints

Active but Not Ready for FA

Not Sure

Not playing
    Rush - Cowboys
    Johud - Raiders
    Xlence - Giants
    Mike - Bears
    bbj - 49ers
    Angel - Titans

Did I miss anyone?

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

You shouldve atleast tagged the not sure guys...

3. Keller

Thought about it - but decided I'd rather not force them to be active. They either are or arent and they either will or wont be a part of the TMFL this season.

4. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

Instead of making a new thread, im going to post this in here.

I dont have power at home atm. (Storm) should be up tonight (or atleast i f'n hope so).
    I still have forum trolling abilities at work and will get emails/alerts etc when im there if my power does not come back on.

I dont see this down time impacting anything and am merely stating for courtesy in case i do miss something.

5. Keller

I appreciate the courtesy - since we're on 12hr bid periods - it should have little impact on your FA.

Essentially if someone bids on player X at 10pm EST tonight - everyone has until 10am EST to counter - otherwise Player X goes to the team that first bid on him. Make sense?

6. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Is everyone playing the little kids football game that came out today?

7. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

I will be when I have power and am not at work lol.

I havent played it before so i need to learn how recruiting works :p

8. Keller

You'll love it.

9. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Im still here and my roster will be finished in a few.

10. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I'm here, and I've been extremely lazy with my spreadsheet, lol. I will have it updated with resignings/releases in 24 hours, you can bet on that.

11. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Yes! It's a whole lot of fun this year.

Exhibit A: I played an online random game against someone who was...gasp...Ohio State. I completely shut him down, won 7-0. I was UNC. That has to be the first time EVER I've played an online ranked game against tOSU and they didn't score ANY points. It's a lot harder for cheesers this year.

12. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I'm gonna spartan kick Keller, then update my FA

13. Keller

I'd prefer a Hawkeye kick - just sayin

I will move you to the active list.

14. score23

score23 Walk On

just a question why didn't we switch over to myleaguemanager. sure would make your life a lot easier Keller and owners??

15. Keller

The system is completely different and I didn't want to bust up what we had. We will be using it next year for Madden 12

16. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

I am going to sit out the last season, sorry guys... I am finishing final season of madden 11 in my Online Franchise and final season of NCAA 11 in my online dynasty and very soon starting up NCAA 12 online dynasty... I'm burnt out too.

17. Keller

Thanks for the heads up. Good luck in your other leagues X.

Updated first post with active owners.

18. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I plan to play. I am still not sure what I am supposed to be doing is the main issue for me K...I joined and we had an offseason and then a break..

Still trying to figure out what and where I am supposed to do right now.

19. Keller

Bruce - the offseason takes dedication and focus. I don't mean to call you out specifically but you just don't seem up to the task - that may be because you have more important things in life like a family etc, which I will never fault anyone for - but nonetheless, you just haven't been as hands on as has been needed in order to really get moving on things.

I can't run your team for you - there are decisions that you'll ultimately have to make. Last I checked, I told you to check out the NY Jets Roster Management thread so you could see kind of what he did and how you should probably do things. Once you make decisions - I update your spreadsheet and you can dive into FA (which by the way you're missing the best part - there are a lot of good players out there right now.)

At any rate - I have no hard feelings either way, and I hope you don't either. I'm doing the best I can right now as I don't have internet access at home (recently moved.) If you want to get things back on track, I suggest you head over to your Roster Management thread & open up your salary cap sheet to start looking at what you've got ahead of you. I'll help you as much as I can if you have questions.

20. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Bruce- don't hesitate to aske for help, or if you have questions just reach out to any of us. Like Keller said just focuson on your salary spreadsheet first. Since this is the first time someone has worked on the Tampa Bay sheet it will take some time.

21. Keller

Updated first post. Looks like there has been a power shift from NFC to AFC.

I still think the Saints will win the Superbowl - unless Drew Brees goes down or something catastrophic - no one will stop him. That team is too good.

22. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Week 1 Saints and I square off. My intentions are to shove those words down your deep throat:)

Just haven't decided which playbook to use this year. Any suggestions?

23. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

For you not sure snitches...

Play the game. I need some competition. Rookies.

24. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Update as we wind down FA. I am lucky to start off with a CPU game And I an enjoying starting and playing like 3.75 quarters in order ot get to "practice" with my team. so in advance Keller I have started it twice so far. one htis AM onece at lunch. will prolly play it a few more times. since once the season starts I will not be able to do that.

25. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

That's a great idea. I also have a CPU game but unfortunately it is still user controlled by Xlence at the moment. Depending on when we start I may try to do the same thing as a practice session.