Adavnce

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by lilmaggie, Oct 17, 2009.

1. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Adavnce

I'm gonna advance tonight around 6pm. Looks like there are 2 games left. They will be simmed if not played by then. Hova- I would like to know why you haven't posted a reason for your game not getting finished. The original advance was supposed to be yeaterday, so your game should be complete by now. The other game was a replay, so I understand why it may not get played.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

What are you talking about? what replay?? I played my game i thought

3. Hova

wtf???

i just beat notre dame like 2 days ago and the auburn game got simmed

how fast are we advancing??

i thought we were still in the notre dame week, now i lost to auburn and my season is over i had no idea wtf this blows

i have to work so i guess my kentucky will be simmed too, doesnt matter much now, i dont understand how were so far ahead aready

4. Hova

I been at work all day, i thought u were advancing at 6, its advanced already, now florida is number 1 and i dropped to 8, wowww this bites

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

What do you mean by this? Do you mean that you just assumed that we were still in the Notre Dame week and you never logged in to check, or do you mean that you've logged in and it showed that you were still in the Notre Dame week while, for the rest of us, it showed us that we were past the Notre Dame week?

If it's the prior, that's on you since here is the post dated 13 October (4 days ago) of us advancing to week 11.

If it's the latter, stop saving the dynasty file. That's how I lost a week during offseason recruiting. It appears as though sometimes you can show the previous week if you save your dynasty files even though the dynasty has really advanced.

6. lilmaggie

Hova so I got to work too, that's why it got simmed a little early. If this upsets you, then that is too bad. We have been in this week for 4 days. We were supposed to advnce yesterday. So if your season is over, and you feel like this league is not for you, I will replace you. That would be fine with me. It is your call.

7. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Maggie and I played Thursday night and the Georgia game was the only one to be played...I think this week was ready to advance two days ago except for the Georgia game. I may be wrong, but I remember logging on after our game to get my next one out of the way real quick while I had time assuming Maggie would advance after our game and there was that one left....just saying.

8. Hova

I dont recall that, seems like 2 days ago i just played my notre dame game, which was thursday, but its fine its just a game.

9. Hova

And my QB got hurt for 7 weeks damn whatta shaft. And how does florida and notre dame pass me and i beat them both, wtf??

10. jello1717

I'm guessing because they both lost to a very highly ranked team while you lost to an unranked one.

11. Hova

but they lost to me lol, no way id drop all the way to 8 and they got to 1 and 3

12. jello1717

I would never, ever claim that EA's poll logic is any good, but I think it's pretty realistic for 2 teams whose only loss was to the #1ish team in the country to be ranked above a team that lost to an unranked team, even if that team beat the other 2.

13. lilmaggie

Next advance

I would like for the next advance to be Monday night around 11pm est.

14. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'll be getting my game in tonight guys. Got back late last night from my weekend away so I'll play after work this evening. Hopefully around 8pm.

Hova, that sucks your game got simmed. (I was pulling for Auburn) It'll be interesting to see what happens now for sure because unless you drop another SEC game, you'll still go to the SEC championship because you hold the tie breaker. Be weird if you won the SEC and I went to the BCS without winning the conference. However, we all know Florida would draw a bigger crowd than the bull dawgs anyways haha.

I have no idea what EA uses as their poll logic. That's maybe one of the weakest things in the game.