Additions to Cap Book

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Additions to Cap Book

Okay, I made some executive decisions to polish up the cap book, since I am bored because my job is rather slow right now.

I am adding new tabs to the cap book for free agents at each position. In this list will be every free agent in the OMFL, by position, with minimum bids to acquire these players. I am using the same formulas as we do on the team threads to figure this information. The reason I am doing this is simple: if people have access to the cap book, but not their PS3, they can still look at free agents and post in forums to sign folks. The only person who has access to free agent lists on the website is the commissioner. Now, hopefully, everyone will have a list handy.

Also, over the next few weeks, I plan on starting quite a few franchises online, and adding a potential rating to every player in the OMFL. If folks wish to help me with this, I would be glad for it. However, if not, I still plan on adding it anyway so that way people have ideas for who are future superstars and who are future grocery baggers. No more bad trades hopefully involving people you think are full of potential that are actually full of lead.

Hope you appreciate the work.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

On second thought, unless the board wants me to add potential ratings, I won't. I have added all free agents on separate pages after the team tabs at the bottom of the page. I'll have it posted in the team management area.

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I won't waste your time with that. Just my opinion.