Address to the TLY members

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by fuzzyl0gic, Nov 22, 2013.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Hi guys, I just wanted to share a few words if you don't mind. It seems your league is going full steam while the supposedly candid "PREMIER" Madden league is struggling with next gen dropping. I personally think the way TMFL was formed with the voting was an absolutely idiotic idea. It put many members down, including myself, and it was more of an edick, drama infested, gossip queen shit show. I had no part in formulating that process. The guys who constructed it abandoned the league.

I wanted to apologize to any of you who may have been put down and/or alienated in the process. I regret even participating in it when I was "voted" in late. I shouldn't have said anything. This is, at the end of the day, just a game we come here to play and have fun. Consider this a formal apology from the new leader of TMFL.

Good luck to you all, and happy gaming. HotRod runs a great league here. Cheers!

• Like Like x 3
  2. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Thanks Fuzzy. I love this league, as we have had pretty much the same group with new members added throughout for two years now.

• Like Like x 2
  3. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Come join next time someone drops Fuzz

P.S. A league is only as strong as it's commish

• Like Like x 4
  4. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Thanks, hope you guys get it squared away over there. At the end of the day we all need to remember the purpose of TSO and put the focus on finding a core of people that will play their games.

• Like Like x 4