Adv. Schedule

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bogey21, Mar 13, 2009.

1. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Adv. Schedule

Ok guys so 11 of the 12 of us have had there game in, most of us for 24 hours, the only one we are waiting on is Auztin. Im going to advance to Week 2 tonight ar 10pm EST or earlier and there is a couple reasons why. First he has been on xbl last night and the night before and hasent played or contacted me. Also he has not taken the time to get on the site and tell me whats going on or post under the rules section. Im hoping we dont have a lame duck but he will go on auto-pilot at 10pm until I hear otherwise.

2. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

I've been in leagues with Bogey and i can tell you his pet peave is guys that are playing other video games while they have a game up.

3. ToBeast4U

ToBeast4U Guest

Just kick him out. Hes my friend (in real life) he doesnt care if he is going to rather play other games then do his stuff he shouldnt be in this league. Hes holding us back.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

holy crap, you guys are no joke in TT6 huh. kicking out your own friends after week 1....we need you in our leagues to give guys a kick in the ass

5. ToBeast4U

ToBeast4U Guest

is that sarcasm?

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Not at all man, I'm serious. We sometimes hold up advancing for a few days cause 1 guy hasn't gotten his stuff done. Your kicking out a buddy after 1 week. That's hardcore, like it!

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

pfft.. i kicked out my best friend for 26 years because he was holding us up.. remember? i set the precedent, Bogey is following it.. :biggun:

8. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

I just kicked out a guy that was in with me since the beginning and in all 3 of the OFFL leagues...

Why? Because for a few weeks he's been very light on the boards and then this week he went MIA...no message, no nothing and he was on LIVE...That pisses me off to no end. No respect.

Everyone has things that come up but cmon, we're men not little boys. You can at least leave a message and communicate with fellow league members out of respect for them and the league. Don't tell me you're too busy, especially when you're on LIVE knocking out levels of Call of Duty...You Gotta go.

9. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Could not have said it better myself, ok wea are moving on. I will put his team on auto-pilot for a week and we will take it from there.

10. So i just play computer against Texas A&M?

11. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Yep, thats fine, he is 99% booted anyways, if your ready to play have at it