Adv to week 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Danthraxxx, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  2. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

I absolutely love when a recruit commits to a CPU school without holding an offer. Might be the most aggravating aspect of recruiting.

• Like Like x 1
  3. hornfaninbama

MIZZOU TAKES DOWN VANDY
    Tigers Win 45-17

Columbia, MO- Mizzou went up 14-0 before the offense stepped on the field. Which was probably a good thing considering it took until the 2nd half for the offense to get moving.
    After forcing a 3 and out Kendial Lawerence took the punt 59 yards for a score. Mizzou's D scored the next TD on a pick 6 on Vandy's next drive. When Mizzou finally got the offense on the field they managed almost nothing the entire half. The tigers gained only 67 yards on 16 plays in the 1st half. And took a 14-7 lead into halftime.
    The offense got rolling in the second half racking up 300 yards and 31 points. James Franklin scored on 2 runs a 17 yarder and a 59 yarder. Trey Barrow added a FG to put Mizzou up 31-7 going into the 4th.

Mizzou forced 3 Commodore turnovers. 2 interceptions and a fumble. They added 5 sacks and numerous hurries and QB knockdowns. The defense came alive in the Devon half hold Vandy to just over 100 yards.

The Tigers pick back up their very difficult schedule next week by hosting the Alabama Crimson Tide. It figures to be an exciting Saturday at Faurot Field as the Tigers will have numerous prospects in town to visit.

• Like Like x 1
  4. tothevictors56

tothevictors56 Walk On

Mizzou is a well oiled machine right now. Making a name for themselves among the other powerful SEC programs.

5. hornfaninbama

I need the defense to step up a little more. Vandy should not have been able to get 17 points.

6. hornfaninbama

Danthraxxx passed me the file a few minutes ago. I would like to get us back on the correct advance schedule, but we're still waiting on sschevyridah.

The schedule was 1130est tonight. Let me know if that's not going to work.