Advance Days & update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Advance Days & update

Thursday / Sunday night

I'll advance late on both nights to try to accommodate the West Coast guys. I'll be posting rules, weekly owner things to do, etc in the next week or two. I'd like to get some formal rules set for joining games, communication, showing playbooks and uniforms...

Once the damn roster is updated for OF... I'll start us up, send out the invites, and get the team OVRs prepped for the FA filler draft. Trading will be open and done in the forums.

We won't do a sal cap first season (simply for time, and I'd rather focus on getting some games under our belt). I have a plan for the salary stuff (again, possibly using LeaguePulse) but I'd like to just get playing first.

Rules will be similar to MEGA of course. I'll have something formal written up around game scheduling, playing the CPU, missing games.

2. gt86

gt86 Walk On

Just a fyi for everyone for game summaries somewhere in Madden I forget where ( i'll have to find it again ) you can set th egame up to send game stats and results to your e-mail address

3. Mags

Only works for Online Ranked games, not Online Franchise games I believe. Again, god forbid they allow something useful.

4. gt86

gt86 Walk On

if that's the case that sucks

5. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

It is the case.

So, once I finish a game, and I go to write a game summary, I'm going to have to do it completely by memory...there's no "gamelog" to look at?

6. Mags

well, you would have the stats and scoring plays on the Online Franchise site... That's pretty much the same as we've had.

I don't want to tax your old man brain too much ya know.

7. Mags

well, you would have the stats and scoring plays on the Online Franchise site... That's pretty much the same as we've had.

I don't want to tax your old man brain too much ya know.

8. Stykman

Oh yea. Forgot about that...but why did you have to tell me 2x?:D

9. Kan

Kan Walk On

He knows you are slow...Wanted to make sure it sunk in.

(fucking skins)

10. Mags

Heh...

BTW, word on the street is that the Online Franchise rosters are updated. I'll start the franchise tonight (again).

11. scarface

scarface Walk On

dammit didnt we have this on the pc version?

12. Stykman

No. There was no need to have the game email logs to you. They were just kept on your hard drive.