Advance delayed a day

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Advance delayed a day

Mo and Knoles' schedule didn't match up, each were attempting to make it work, so we are going to wait, they will play it midday tomorrow and I will advance it then.

I wanna keep to the schedule but this is two unbeaten teams facing each other...

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hr4UYfF2Y_8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hr4UYfF2Y_8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Mo and Knight tried to play their game a few times and Knight's connection kept going bad according to Mo.

Knight tried resetting his stuff a few times and was a "gamer" doing whatever it took but couldn't get it working right.. Therefore he was put to Auto...

As of now they are gonna try one more time and if it doesn't work Mo will continue or play against the cpu, up to him. thanks to both for trying 2-3 days in a row in our final season. :thumbsup:

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Just one more post for full transparency here...

They tried for a sixth time or whatever and this time the game quit and Knight was allowed to continue playing. IMO if it's obviously one person's connection problem the other person should get to play the cpu but in this case I think u chalk it up to EA and go forward..., so this game was simmed. I gave Mo the green light to play the cpu but then took it back after the final game, sorry for the confusion Mo, just trying to be fair.

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Yea, I don't think T1 servers like me very much. Every game I have played except 1 or 2 have been disco or something to the degree.

I was beginning to believe it was my problem until the last game gave me the option to continue. So I told Mo and Helli it was up to them.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

No such thing as T1 servers, and it's always up to me, lmao.. ;)

I will be as fair as I can no matter how ppl have treated me in the past... :D

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

let me fix this...

Yea, I don't think "T1 servers" (EA) like me very much.