1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advance got simmed for some

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by H22APWRD94, Apr 13, 2010.

1. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Advance got simmed for some

I stopped home over my lunch and hopped on to do recruiting in BfR and Civil War. I also checked on Evo. It looks like when T2 advanced it simmed most of the games. Only a couple did not sim. And I, for once, was not screwed. Yay!!! Sorry anybody that did feel the wrath of EA.

Mike

2. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Yeah - sux - I just checked the EA site and I got simmed to a loss against BYU. I dropped my user games and was hoping to run the table on the CPU and be bowl elligible. Too bad, now instead of 3-5 with a shot, I am 2-6 with no hope.

Maybe I can take out my wrath on #20 Utah. Hope my recruiting prospects werent too affected.

3. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

Idaho had a win simmed into a loss. for the record.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

As we all know, its because someone is saving the OD. Until we stop doing it, this will continue to be a problem :(